Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
@mehr....on fb i wrote

hey guys keep watching KMH if u wana see "bua +arjun"=bujun relationship blossom LOLROFL

i still cant believe im promoting this boring crapROFL.....chalo fingers again crossed for todays episodeLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

natzBheegiBasanti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
^^LOL! and dont call it crap! i'm loving the ahluwali family! wish i had a family like that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesweetassugar16kavyasam

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Adda ppl wat hppnd ?? kahan gaye sab ?? itna shant Shocked . n plz ppl thoda jaldi post kiya karo ....epi telecasted at 8 n adda comes after 12 . not fair for  indian viewers .....baad mein excitement khatam ho jata hai LOL

Anyways as far as last epi is concerned DADI A.K.A - D.J. STOLE D SHOW.....YA LIKED HER IN MAHI WAY N NOW HERE TOO. her chemistry wid kritika is also gud.  n unhone sign de diya hai ki DIL APNI CHALAKAR HI MANTA HAI ....NOW ITS SURE KI KRITZ WILL GO AGAINST HER FAMILY FOR ARJUN ....WOW TongueEmbarrassedWinkBig smile

1st time aarohi turned seriousLOL but gud ...liked that ...n a big relief ..ARJUN DOESNT LOVE GAURI WinkBig smile
n ya even writers r mixing aarohi n kritz 2gether wid dat line " main bhi to srk se pyar karti hoon " Wink  but 4m day 1 arjun ne aarohi ke dil ko capture kar liya hai ....she thinks of him all d time Embarrassed now i m waiting 4 dat moment jab arjun ke saath aisa hoga Embarrassed

baki sab ainwayee tha ....aarohi's family phir bhi jhel sakte hai but arjun ki family Sleepy ehh . chalo now waiting 4 2day's epi .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everNimz-KMHviolettesweetassugar16kavyasamshibz

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
shibz...sweetassugar16 and sweetassugar... Am glad u enjoyed my posts... call me Samiul or Sam... :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesweetassugar16shibz

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
ria ka adda actually what is done here Tonguesomeone explain i am a fan of kmh help meSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesweetassugar16kavyasamshibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

@natz -  cool take luved it,   spot on with sooraj barjatia , I too expected a lil more punjabi tadka,  
 but yeh kya its not fair woodpeckerROFL, I was just getting used to his hair style ROFLROFL, for now I have to be content with the stubble. 

@samiul  yeah they looked tired even in sbs karan was not himself mostly, 

@ K -    shiny shiny head   ... sister mother...crush  ROFLROFLROFLROFL  luved ur take .  ransom is to pay the gangoons their salary, arjun daku dad luks like mohan mittal ka bhai. LOL 

@ nimz - arohi is too busy chking out the dude she wont remember anything LOL

@ manisha - gr8 post, for arjun its the girl's loss or gain not his, arohi will be the one who will make him form any opinion abt girls,  till then it's just a girl for him. 

@ mehr - thank u , n I agree too much zooming on aro's face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsweetassugar16

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

well Arohi loves srk but srk doesnt love Aro so it is a fantasyLOL but shez in love with sanju babaLOL now thats not a fantasy..thats destinyLOLLOL..dint u guyz see wat an impact Arjun has made on Aro? she just cannot think about anything else when not busy..Tongue

but she wont be able to control her heart when love happensEmbarrassed i totally love this...will be very interesting to watch..i love this love story..
Tongue

ArjunDay Dreaming & his chemistry with DadThumbs Up ... i couldnt understand their convo about the reason they are goin to the partyConfused
luved it shibz, its not fantasy its destiny for her.  She was not able to forget him na Tongue some ppl have that impact on others , aur arjun even in disguise cldnt help but be charming Wink.  I too love this story , we need give them some time to pick up , it will not be a disappointment.   I like this dad, he has luks of mohan mittal and shrewdness of dk, acting is perfect.   chemistry with dad is awesome, if u observe karan's chemistry all the co-actors is superb Thumbs Up

they go to the party coz the girls side invited them and then arjun plans to play the ransom card there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
shibzguyz..whats with Arjun & hilling dulling? Me neva noticed!!!Confused

i didnt either , Tongue 

and did u guys see th pic he posted on fb ..ROFLROFL I wld have never thot of it. ROFL

will be back to see the episode later, mind thoda refresh ho gaya , now shld start diwali work. bye tc.

Edited by kavyasam - 04 November 2010 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.