Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
aaorhi again in white lehenga-choli, she wore a white lehenga in last kitni too in punji's engagement

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeper

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lsecretkeeper

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Ah!! Finally ADDA si back with titles..Tongue
well Arohi loves srk but srk doesnt love Aro so it is a fantasyLOL but shez in love with sanju babaLOL now thats not a fantasy..thats destinyLOLLOL..dint u guyz see wat an impact Arjun has made on Aro? she just cannot think about anything else when not busy..Tongue

so Gauri's is one sided love..!! hmmm..!! interesting...so if at all it is Arjun then He knows it..
overall the epi was disappointing for me but i absolutely loved Aro's thoughts about love, marriage n her ideal husbandTongue coz in her life its going to be totally the opposite.. Arjun mein uski list of qualities mein ek quality bhi nahi hai..LOL but she wont be able to control her heart when love happensEmbarrassed i totally love this...will be very interesting to watch..i love this love story..Tongue

Aro thinking bout the Gangster at the innDay Dreaming..i loved the flashback! their chemistry is always so fresh..HeartDay Dreaming

ArjunDay Dreaming & his chemistry with DadThumbs Up coz of which i like Arjun's Dad nowEmbarrassed..he fits the role very well n is at his best! A proud father's feeling well portrayed... i couldnt understand their convo about the reason they are goin to the partyConfused..my bro was screamin loudAngryOuchLOL
so wonder who is playin Arjun's sis now..Sleepy

love Dadi for those sweet talks..Big smile
Arohi's lehenga...very pretty n Arjun SinghaniaDay Dreaminghott!!!Blushing

yea the two looked very tired..hence oilyTongue but dint anybody notice a major blooper of the epi?
WinkArjun's stubble!!! a drastic groW*H in hoursLOL
from

to

LOLLOLLOL

so why do they play that mysterious BG music for Arjun...LOLLOLspecially during his encounter with Arohi..is he a cobra?LOLLOL but i liike iit..!!TongueTongue

in 3 epis..we got to see many cars..wonder how many will remain...LOLLOL finally we will only get to see one car both Aro n Arju's family usingLOLLOL

last but not the least i wana shoot  Aro's bro's friends first  & Bua next in wanted wala sallu ishtyle.. diskyaun..!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by shibz - 04 November 2010 at 2:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evermadhurameshanNimz-KMHLindaxXxviolettesweetassugar16secretkeeperkavyasam

reshamc

reshamc

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

and these people have a new piece of info for us, hum aapke hain kon's Salman was shaant & shareef ROFL Sillyme thinks they just mixed it up with hum saath saath hain's Salman, ki farq penda ae? Both were directed by Sooraj Barjatya LOL

@bold : BINGO!!!Thumbs Up me also thouth d same 

sooraj barjatya shoud sue the dialogue writer, saying "agreed all my films have the same old family story....but i keep changing character traits"ROFL ROFL

Edited by reshamc - 04 November 2010 at 2:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettekavyasamsecretkeepershibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@Parm..Hug for the poem..Star
@Kavya...fantastic analysis..
@samuil..again..good write up..
@Kat & NatzROFLROFL i m literally on the floor laughingROFLROFL love your takes..
 Karan & woody woodpecker?!ROFLROFL poor him..ROFLROFL i love wood peckers now..BlushingBlushing
@Kat..lucky u...can FF...me cant do it on TVSleepy

guyz..whats with Arjun & hilling dulling? Me neva noticed!!!Confused

ahh!! finally Pavs pointers are here..Tongue

Nimz-KMHviolettekavyasamsecretkeeper

LindaxXx

Goldie

LindaxXx

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
the episode was okayTongue... but arjuhi scenes are very shortDisapprove
i need more scenes ..just waiting for thier love scenesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesecretkeepershibz

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@ Everyone... Great work everyone... Loved your takes on the episode... Seems like everyone is cursing Ekta like me for raising our hopes... And thank God everyone found them tired... lolz... I wish today before the scene starts they look all fresh and energetic... WoooHooo.....

@ Miya and Nimz... The name of the two brothers are Mikail and Romit are their on-screen names....

Nimz-KMHviolette-Miya-secretkeeper

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
k.. on second watch (finally diwali preparation over and i cud watch it ek dum shaanti se..) the epi wasnt bad.. bt wat irked me was few stupid scenes of rajveer and rest of family.. except Dadi and Aros mom everybody  was irksome...  I didnt feel Aro's POV was dragged.. it jst made her question abt who she really wanted.. the whole gradual transition from sudden facing question family vs luv  to  wat a worthy life partner shud b to choosing one overnight wud certainly make a girl go Wacko.. on top she had a very interesting encounter with this mysterious gangster.... and now one more interesting encounter awaits.. hmm.. interesting... 

yup, y didnt they chose for BuaErmm.. or they just simply rule her out now..Big smile .. no dbt she is turning cougar..LOL

@Shibz:  The cobra music..ROFL.. Have u seen film Nayak.. and tht naagwala song.. ROFL

p.s.:  Do you think tht Smexy Best Friend of Aro is Mukti Mohan's sister.. she luks and talks like very much her.. Ermm

Edited by violette - 04 November 2010 at 3:23am

secretkeepersweetassugar16kavyasamshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.