Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 3)

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Miya, I was actually asking for their on-screen names.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Yea, I too think she won't recognise him par thora dimagh istamal karay toa it's not that hard.LOLLOL 
Hoping today's epi is better!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteLindaxXx-Miya-secretkeepershibz

-Miya- IF-Dazzler
-Miya-
-Miya-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Woops. And I quoted again.
@Nimz
I can't help you in that then LOL becuase I don't pay attention to anything when Arjun Singhania is on my screen unless it's an ArjUhi scene. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed That's the problem, Arohi's just the type of girl that will shrug things off nd start rattling on about anything as if it never happened. She did hear his voice at the hotel, they talked for  while, she saw him up close yet she doesn't remember.
I think today's episode will be good too and I hope we get a nice long ArjUhi conversation or some action between the two. (aakhir that's what I watch for) Wink

Edited by -Miya- - 03 November 2010 at 9:58pm

Nimz-KMHviolettesecretkeeperlilindiangurl13shibz

Additi_sjfan IF-Dazzler
Additi_sjfan
Additi_sjfan

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yest Arjuhi scene was beautiful.. just needed one more thing to make it more perfect... SNOW..  (yup, shimla scene is still in my mind)..

rest of the epi.. Confused cant remb.. the arjuhi scene was the only scene that mattered..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesecretkeeperkavyasamshibz

violette Goldie
violette
violette

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
whoa.. was i shocked to c jst 3 pages at Adda.. No at all!  the epi was utter crap..(ordered chavvanis.. yet 2 come... didnt know i wud need to use it this earlyLOL.. hope An isnt aroundLOL)

bt Adda di kudiyoon ko milta 10/10!!.. wat takes.. ur bang on gals..ROFLROFL.. 

well, i wud pen down the very few things tht i liked..

1.  Aro's thoughts abt luv life, mrg, and boys! .. its so so opposite of wat Arjun is.. this makes their luv story even more interesting.. She says she has control over her heart.. yup.. rite now it seems she can NEVER fall in luv with Arjun.. and Arjun.. he is a mystery.. we dunno wat he thinks.. wat he likes.. wat he thinks abt girls forget Arohi..  hows his relation with his family.. how deep he thinks abt life and lifepartner.. hmm.. coming weeks r gonna b interesting.. at least A_A's part..

2.  so apparently there is a rivalry story betn DIG and Don No. 1.. Don is gonna use Arjun_Arohi as a tool to take revenge.. lets c how Arjun fares and wat in Arohi changes him.. Embarrassed  

3.  cute DJ trying 2 know wats actually in Aro's heart and giving her bestest advice.. luved her..

4.  Arjun luked pretty focused on his gangster biz.. clearly there is no place for gals or luv in his life...hmmm.... btw.. did miss his imp talk with mom+dad.. was it ther?

5.  Arjun's chemistry with his dad is Thumbs Up.. i liked Mohan Kapoor..Thumbs Up

6.  Rest was utter crap.. wish i cud FF it on TV.. LOL  

7.  yup Kritz luked pretty oily.. i wonder y.. coz she was in same attire and make on I-F's video interview.. and she luked amazing.. i guess thn its setting at fault.. the romantic setting is making A_A luk dull!...LOLLOL

8.  I knew from start tht Chiku scene wasnt going to turn up today....dekha ab mein bhi Ekta ko pehchanne lagi hoon...LOLLOLLOL.. 

my verdict 5/10...

Luved Kritz and Karan scenes.. missed last part.. bt neways i had seen it umpteen times as "aage dekhiye".. LOLLOL.. so no loss there..LOLLOL...

Kritz is protraying Aro very well.. different layers of Arohi's personality r revealed slowly.. and it makes A_A union impossible.. mind u v havent even come to Arjuns POV yet.. !..

k.. so i m done.. i m off for a mini vacation.. so c u after 14th.. 

Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year... (yup.. its Gujarati new year on Sunday...)

May this diwali bring light and shine to all ur lives.. 

luv, tc...
Manisha 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evermadhurameshanNimz-KMHreshamctanu111aLindaxXx-Miya-secretkeepersweetassugar16Quirkykavyasamshibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
d epi is not so bad. i luved it not so much but it was ok. me too waiting for today epi.  l wan it to b d most memorable scene in d arjuhi journey. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHkavyasamsecretkeeper

Rohini.star IF-Sizzlerz
Rohini.star
Rohini.star

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
yesterday's epi was a bittersweet experience..

bitter becuz we got really less arjuhi scenes..only one at the end

sweet becuz of two facts- 1) the way her encounter with arjun has become indellibly imprinted in her memory...she keep recounting that encounter even when her family asks her for her 'shaadi'. Hmm...she already cant stop thinking abt arjun
                                            2) The last part...obviously the last part! it was outstanding! aahh i loved the way aarohi went 'maine tumhe pehchaan liya' so matter-of-factly (i think she thought arjun was the guy her family wanted her to meet) and arjun, feeling threatened, actually said 'jo kaam adhura reh gaya usse poora karna parega'...hmm this builds up the suspense and makes us craving for more...

can't wait for tonight's epi!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4evermadhurameshanNimz-KMHviolettekavyasamsecretkeepershibz

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hello adda fellows, hows everyone

i love krtizi again yesterday, the way she convinced gauri was so sweet,BTW is punji the person gauri is/was in love with??

i love the little interaction between aarohi and DJ too, the way dadi said ye dil jab kisise pyar karta hai toh aur kisiki nahi sunta, those lines were so cute

loved the episode, punji looked handsome, ayeee hayeee

violettesweetassugar16secretkeeperkavyasamshibz

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Finally caught up with all the three episodes this week. Have not watched KMH-1...so unaware of any linkages to the previous season.

My quick thoughts:

Liked:

1. The variety of interesting characters for the writers to develop multiple story tracks from.
2. Decent acting
3. Story is moving at a fairly decent pace
4. The theme BG music is good.

So-So

1. Intro of Arohi's family...quite boring for me. Some of the character types are quite cliched....e.g. the single aunt who is looking for a mate.
2. If the Chachu's mangetar to be is Aarohi's "best friend"...why is she not probing more to find out who she likes...what happened?
3. Some OTT sequences and acting in some scenes.
4. Aarohi's family receiving her at some taxi stand (?)...not sure where it was.

So far so good. Looking forward to more.

Cheers,
Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 03 November 2010 at 11:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everNimz-KMHviolette-Miya-secretkeepernatzsweetassugar16kavyasamshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index