Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetassugar16

res...

arpita....add a "hatka" titleLOLWink

added title with your courtesy Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesarab123sweetassugar16Anjalii...xXx-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@arpita...LOLsounds good....arohi wants ROFLsrk types she in wrong show...she should be in geet.ROFL...maan 100% turning in to srk ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcmd410violettesarab123secretkeepershibz

sarab123

Goldie

sarab123

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@k loved ur take bt one ques y r u stil refering him as punji

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesweetassugar16secretkeepershibz

arjun.arohi4eva

arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
the epi was sort of a filler, aside from the last scene...tomorow is probably gonna be much better cus theres gonna be a arjun arohi sceneSmile.but for most new shows the first week goes slow, it starts picking up after the main leads meet, so thts probably whts gonna happen here as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHviolettesecretkeeperkavyasamshibz

-Miya-

IF-Dazzler

-Miya-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
The episode was a drag, the first convo with Arohi and her future chachi (forgot her name) was nice, well scripted but what was the point of it? Arohi's eventually going to deny her own dynamics. Arjun's family was just plain irritating, especially his dad. But that intrigue element about the Singhanias and Ahluwalias will be interesting, hopefully not too Ekta-ish trypical. The seting with the candles, red carpet, moonlight and music was cute, the eye-lock was nice and ArjUhi chemistry was in full form. Loved the ending. Ekta needs to hurry up with ArUhi meeting but i've heard no real drama will happen between the two for the first 15 episodes, I have mixed thoughts about that. Is it really going to drag that long?..::

PS: was it only me or did Arohi look uncomfortable in that dress. The dress did look pretty heavy..:) And as sombody mentioned earlier, Arjun did look a little tired i the last scene.

Miya <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHviolettelilindiangurl13Praniikavyasamsecretkeepershibz

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
updated my slot on page 1

love the title K!! ROFL and your take Thumbs Up

@adda- will read the rest later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

violettekavyasamsecretkeepershibz

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
HellowwwwwwwwwBig smile

The epi was ok.
I liked the convo between Arjun & his dad. Ransom ki story mujhe samajh nahi ayeEmbarrassed. Rest was good. Btw, can someone tell me the names of Arjun's brothers. I still haven't been able to catch that. Youtube sound quality sucks sometimesDead. I have never seen a family getting so excited for hooking up their daughter with a guy beforeLOL.
Arjun has recognised her but we still don't know who she's thinking about. But didn't he say........"jo kaam adhura reh gaya tha woh poora karna parega"........so she should automatically come to know who he is. If she's smart enough! Big smile
Why is Arohi's family getting more screen space than both Arjun & Arohi?ConfusedConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everLindaxXxviolettelilindiangurl13-Miya-Praniisecretkeeperkavyasamshibz

-Miya-

IF-Dazzler

-Miya-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Nimz,
TBH If Arjun's brothers were cute or worth having a second look at, I would be the first one to know their names, real names, backgrounds and everything but they're not. I don't think you'll need to know their names LOL If my family was so bent on hooking me up with a guy, I would've ran away by now. Either she's thinking this is her future chachi's lover or the guy who came to see her. I don't think she remembers Arjun because of his get-up. I would never forget such attractive eyes Embarrassed but if only I was in her place .

@bold: I know it seems a little weird considering how much screen space ArjUhi had in the first season but it's only been the first three episodes. Just go with the flow and if Ekta mai continues torturing us and not giving KaranIka the deserved screenspace, then there's a problem. And as I said in my post , I read somewhere that the first 15 odd episodes will be basically an introduction to all characters and they will drag the wedding for that long. ArjUhi love story will probably kickstart after that.

tc
Miya <3

Edited by -Miya- - 03 November 2010 at 9:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everNimz-KMHviolettelilindiangurl13secretkeeperkavyasamshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.