Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@manisha - I too didnt feel the spark in the first scene, it was ok, not the way i expected. and yeah the last would have even more beautiful if we didnt know the plot.  gauri luks very nice,

it was an ok epi for me,  but luved the last scene , arjun was just staring and gauri was almost crying arohi holding up a candle for them .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba (Page 10)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
actually i really liked the episode..if u r comparing it with season  1 first meeting then pls dont coz this time arjun's charcter is really very strng and he is a cold blooded gangster ...u cant expect him to act soft in first meeting..i really loved the scene btw arjuhi!!! it did have something ...but ya  we have to wait more for real story to start!! i really loved the episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
new adda is up here, start spamming after it has rolled over to page 2

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@kavya di: havnt watched the epi yet but the scene u described just tore my heart into pieces. well, i like the Arjun-Gauri plot as of now, since i think its different and interesting but didnt think it wud still be so unbearable to think of such a scene when another person comes between Arjuhi. its strange, because of the pain i m loving it more and looking forward to it though. thanks for the short update, epi seems definitely interesting.

@olly: agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@olly - I agree with what u said.   I didnt feel the spark I expected.  both of them luked overworked , and I expected more bak bak from arohi, it was cut short by her mom.  May be  they shld have shown them bumping into each other again phone falling down again LOL.  but as manisha pointed out the two eyelocks were so diff.  first one actually showed arjun was somehow intrigued by arohi, second one was a cold stare to gauri.
overall episode was good so much better than yday.   I liked the last scene more execution wise.  gauri is such a confused ladki. 

Edited by kavyasam - 04 November 2010 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Angad_Kripa, Thanks for the names!SmileSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.