Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda: KMH 2: Arohi wants SRK not Sanju baba - Page 8

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey how was todays episode? i didnt see it!..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
@manisha - I too didnt feel the spark in the first scene, it was ok, not the way i expected. and yeah the last would have even more beautiful if we didnt know the plot.  gauri luks very nice,

it was an ok epi for me,  but luved the last scene , arjun was just staring and gauri was almost crying arohi holding up a candle for them .

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually i really liked the episode..if u r comparing it with season  1 first meeting then pls dont coz this time arjun's charcter is really very strng and he is a cold blooded gangster ...u cant expect him to act soft in first meeting..i really loved the scene btw arjuhi!!! it did have something ...but ya  we have to wait more for real story to start!! i really loved the episode!!
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new adda is up here, start spamming after it has rolled over to page 2

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@kavya di: havnt watched the epi yet but the scene u described just tore my heart into pieces. well, i like the Arjun-Gauri plot as of now, since i think its different and interesting but didnt think it wud still be so unbearable to think of such a scene when another person comes between Arjuhi. its strange, because of the pain i m loving it more and looking forward to it though. thanks for the short update, epi seems definitely interesting.

@olly: agree with u.
kavyasam thumbnail
@olly - I agree with what u said.   I didnt feel the spark I expected.  both of them luked overworked , and I expected more bak bak from arohi, it was cut short by her mom.  May be  they shld have shown them bumping into each other again phone falling down again 😆.  but as manisha pointed out the two eyelocks were so diff.  first one actually showed arjun was somehow intrigued by arohi, second one was a cold stare to gauri.
overall episode was good so much better than yday.   I liked the last scene more execution wise.  gauri is such a confused ladki. 
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Angad_Kripa, Thanks for the names!😊😊