Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Everyone... Great work everyone... Loved your takes on the episode... Seems like everyone is cursing Ekta like me for raising our hopes... And thank God everyone found them tired... lolz... I wish today before the scene starts they look all fresh and energetic... WoooHooo.....

@ Miya and Nimz... The name of the two brothers are Mikail and Romit are their on-screen names....
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
k.. on second watch (finally diwali preparation over and i cud watch it ek dum shaanti se..) the epi wasnt bad.. bt wat irked me was few stupid scenes of rajveer and rest of family.. except Dadi and Aros mom everybody  was irksome...  I didnt feel Aro's POV was dragged.. it jst made her question abt who she really wanted.. the whole gradual transition from sudden facing question family vs luv  to  wat a worthy life partner shud b to choosing one overnight wud certainly make a girl go .. on top she had a very interesting encounter with this mysterious gangster.... and now one more interesting encounter awaits.. hmm.. interesting... 

yup, y didnt they chose for Bua🤔.. or they just simply rule her out now..😃 .. no dbt she is turning cougar..😆

@Shibz:  The cobra music..🤣.. Have u seen film Nayak.. and tht naagwala song.. 🤣

p.s.:  Do you think tht Smexy Best Friend of Aro is Mukti Mohan's sister.. she luks and talks like very much her.. 🤔
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: violette

k.. on second watch (finally diwali preparation over and i cud watch it ek dum shaanti se..) the epi wasnt bad.. bt wat irked me was few stupid scenes of rajveer and rest of family.. except Dadi and Aros mom everybody  was irksome... i agree..i watched both the repeats n i liked it😳 it wasnt bad at all..probably last night i got disappointed coz i was xpecting Arju-Aro's encounter n they stopped at their 1st reaction..nothin further..😔
but the epi did hav somethin to offer...Aro's strong reaction about love, marriage, life n that mysterious gangster..

@Shibz:  The cobra music..🤣.. Have u seen film Nayak.. and tht naagwala song.. 🤣 the snakes n ladders wala...🤣🤣

p.s.:  Do you think tht Smexy Best Friend of Aro is Mukti Mohan's sister.. she luks and talks like very much her.. 🤔 yea she does look like Mukti in some angles but not her sis..

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@arpita....😆thanks for using the title😊...dont watch episode 😆it was a waste of time

@natz,,,I did NOT campaign to watch tihaar jail and chinchpokli to China ki families   🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@parm....damn great poem.😍👏

@Angad_Kripa_200...& kav... love ur posts..keep up the great work......it was pretty lame episode😆....

@pav...🤣..arjuns family is on crack 🤣🤣🤣....this season ekta found every type of namuna for arjun and arohi's family🤓👎🏼

@jaya....🤗.....

okay guys 🤗...i gota get ready for class...seriously the show better get good cause im losing interest 🤓

Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi: Thanks for opening RKA 🤗 Your pointers...on the dot ⭐️

Phir say we have to jhello past? :l

abt hilna dulna, i didnt notice 😆 fwd ker ker k dhekha 😆

Liked:

1) Daadi ma and Arohi's Mom :)
2) Ambiance & the shot from top in the last scene ⭐️
3) Kritz was looking pretty ⭐️ haa haa Munda was also looking good 😆
4) Arjun & dad's relationship (Missed DK here)

Thumbs down parts:

1)Chachu dancing with choreographer. I didnt find that funny 😆
2) Camera walay bhaiyya: Aro k face per zyaada zoom in mut kiya kero 😆
3) "What type of a guy Aro likes" part was dragged. Pehlay sab k saath phir baad mein daadi k saath alag.
4) Arjun ki maa ko bhi koi dialogues do baba

@Parm: Beautiful lines ⭐️

@Angad & Kavya: Cool takes 👏

@Natz & Karishma: Hilarious posst! 🤣 🤣 🤣 You girls are infinity much! 🤣
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
@mehr🤗.....i hope the show gets interesting...last night was mega boring and ekta always has to add her BT jungle wali family in every show...🤣Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
@K: 🤗 Yaar, i hope it becomes interesting warna i would be able to watch it for long :l

Its good that they're using other characters as well...building their relationship with the leads. Lekin itna drag kernay ki bhi zaroorat nahi.

Kheir..

I want bua to flirt with Arjun 🤣
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
@manisha....🤗....juss read ur post....man i think the whole caste was tired and weakk...it cause they make them shoot till like 2-3 in the morning🤓

@mehr....o god🤣 dont worry at the rate ekta is going im 100% sure bua +arjun=bujun 🤣

@shilpa...where are uuuuuuuuu

@sarab....😆me like phichla janam ki last name punj😆😳😉
Edited by sweetassugar16 - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
@K: "bua +arjun=bujun 🤣" ....Post this on their FB page🤣🤣🤣

Shilpu nahi aayee? Nudge her on FB
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: secretkeeper