Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
d epi is not so bad. i luved it not so much but it was ok. me too waiting for today epi.  l wan it to b d most memorable scene in d arjuhi journey. 
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday's epi was a bittersweet experience..

bitter becuz we got really less arjuhi scenes..only one at the end

sweet becuz of two facts- 1) the way her encounter with arjun has become indellibly imprinted in her memory...she keep recounting that encounter even when her family asks her for her 'shaadi'. Hmm...she already cant stop thinking abt arjun
                                            2) The last part...obviously the last part! it was outstanding! aahh i loved the way aarohi went 'maine tumhe pehchaan liya' so matter-of-factly (i think she thought arjun was the guy her family wanted her to meet) and arjun, feeling threatened, actually said 'jo kaam adhura reh gaya usse poora karna parega'...hmm this builds up the suspense and makes us craving for more...

can't wait for tonight's epi!
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello adda fellows, hows everyone

i love krtizi again yesterday, the way she convinced gauri was so sweet,BTW is punji the person gauri is/was in love with??

i love the little interaction between aarohi and DJ too, the way dadi said ye dil jab kisise pyar karta hai toh aur kisiki nahi sunta, those lines were so cute

loved the episode, punji looked handsome, ayeee hayeee
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys,

Finally caught up with all the three episodes this week. Have not watched KMH-1...so unaware of any linkages to the previous season.

My quick thoughts:

Liked:

1. The variety of interesting characters for the writers to develop multiple story tracks from.
2. Decent acting
3. Story is moving at a fairly decent pace
4. The theme BG music is good.

So-So

1. Intro of Arohi's family...quite boring for me. Some of the character types are quite cliched....e.g. the single aunt who is looking for a mate.
2. If the Chachu's mangetar to be is Aarohi's "best friend"...why is she not probing more to find out who she likes...what happened?
3. Some OTT sequences and acting in some scenes.
4. Aarohi's family receiving her at some taxi stand (?)...not sure where it was.

So far so good. Looking forward to more.

Cheers,
Jaya
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaorhi again in white lehenga-choli, she wore a white lehenga in last kitni too in punji's engagement
WildestDreams thumbnail
shibz thumbnail
Ah!! Finally ADDA si back with titles..😛
well Arohi loves srk but srk doesnt love Aro so it is a fantasy😆 but shez in love with sanju baba😆 now thats not a fantasy..thats destiny😆😆..dint u guyz see wat an impact Arjun has made on Aro? she just cannot think about anything else when not busy..😛

so Gauri's is one sided love..!! hmmm..!! interesting...so if at all it is Arjun then He knows it..
overall the epi was disappointing for me but i absolutely loved Aro's thoughts about love, marriage n her ideal husband😛 coz in her life its going to be totally the opposite.. Arjun mein uski list of qualities mein ek quality bhi nahi hai..😆 but she wont be able to control her heart when love happens😳 i totally love this...will be very interesting to watch..i love this love story..😛

Aro thinking bout the Gangster at the inn😍..i loved the flashback! their chemistry is always so fresh..❤️😍

Arjun😍 & his chemistry with Dad👍🏼 coz of which i like Arjun's Dad now😳..he fits the role very well n is at his best! A proud father's feeling well portrayed... i couldnt understand their convo about the reason they are goin to the party😕..my bro was screamin loud😡😆
so wonder who is playin Arjun's sis now..🥱

love Dadi for those sweet talks..😃
Arohi's lehenga...very pretty n Arjun Singhania😍hott!!!☺️

yea the two looked very tired..hence oily😛 but dint anybody notice a major blooper of the epi?
😉Arjun's stubble!!! a drastic groW*H in hours😆
from

to

😆😆😆

so why do they play that mysterious BG music for Arjun...😆😆specially during his encounter with Arohi..is he a cobra?😆😆 but i liike iit..!!😛😛

in 3 epis..we got to see many cars..wonder how many will remain...😆😆 finally we will only get to see one car both Aro n Arju's family using😆😆

last but not the least i wana shoot  Aro's bro's friends first  & Bua next in wanted wala sallu ishtyle.. diskyaun..!!😆😆😆

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: natz

and these people have a new piece of info for us, hum aapke hain kon's Salman was shaant & shareef 🤣 🤪me thinks they just mixed it up with hum saath saath hain's Salman, ki farq penda ae? Both were directed by Sooraj Barjatya 😆

@bold : BINGO!!!👍🏼 me also thouth d same 

sooraj barjatya shoud sue the dialogue writer, saying "agreed all my films have the same old family story....but i keep changing character traits"🤣 🤣
Edited by reshamc - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
@Parm..🤗 for the poem..⭐️
@Kavya...fantastic analysis..
@samuil..again..good write up..
@Kat & Natz🤣🤣 i m literally on the floor laughing🤣🤣 love your takes..
 Karan & woody woodpecker?!🤣🤣 poor him..🤣🤣 i love wood peckers now..☺️☺️
@Kat..lucky u...can FF...me cant do it on TV🥱

guyz..whats with Arjun & hilling dulling? Me neva noticed!!!😕

ahh!! finally Pavs pointers are here..😛

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the episode was okay😛... but arjuhi scenes are very short😒
i need more scenes ..just waiting for thier love scenes😳