Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Good Lord , what did  they feed you ??/

aray I just returned from office nd my mom forcefully took me to our neighbours house .... they had some kinda party going on maybe anniversary I dint even bother to ask nd the lady just kept on filling my plate with all non veg stuff the food ws so heavy I said I ws not hungry nd really tired but she woudnt listen ....... said nowadays young ppl dont eat nd want to look slim n all 😳  ...... uff nd now my tummy hurts so bad just now had eno lets see ..... not feeling well
Originally posted by: OnePiece

yea..i know im late..πŸ˜›...i hav till sunday..i'll leave on sunday againπŸ˜”...wassup?

m good πŸ˜† salary mili ke nahi ?? buy laptop asap along with wifi connectivity πŸ˜‰ miss u lot πŸ˜›
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel so foolish defending varsha so much yesterday......i didn't see her repent at all. she still remains to be oblivious to her flaws and mistakes and continues to blame others. Yes she was presurrised and others are to be blamed as well but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look in the mirror yourself.

On the other hand, Satish balanced out the mistake on all. He understands a wrong deed could be done in duress as well. He looks at the problem wih its depth, not just external analysis of it.

I liked Manav the first time when he stood against Savita....he did it respectfully and with grace and yet guaranteed he got his way. In second confrontation scene, savita did get to throw varsha, so no brownie points for manav. And anyway before manav could say further than aai.....shravani and girish entered. After that the situation itself was too complex for my liking.

Manav was really irritated by savita whe she kept on interrupting while he ws trying to convince varsha to go home. 

Liked damodar too a lot. He pointed out varsha's wrong so beautifully.....and his warmth in telling her made her guilty for the only time.

I never understand Sulo.

Voted for Satish and extra count for Damo.

Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Piya : ur not well??!! go and take some rest...salary toh mili hai..main bhi wahi soch rahi hun😊...accha toh batao kitni bar mujhe yaad kiya??😳
har roz tumhei yaad kiya basanti πŸ€—
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The minute Varsha walked into the house, I thot Varsha was going to stay at D's for few days and will find out tht Savita and Manju tricked Mannu to sign divorce papers, which will be a bubble burster for Manav.
In a few mins my imagination got a severe beating..

I was not happy wid Varsha calling Manav jeeju. She adds jeeju wenever she feels like it. Who is she kidding?
OnePiece thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

har roz tumhei yaad kiya basanti  πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—...pata nahi mera comp kab aayega aur phir se hum aise hi kab chat karenge yaar...😭
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

The minute Varsha walked into the house, I thot Varsha was going to stay at D's for few days and will find out tht Savita and Manju tricked Mannu to sign divorce papers, which will be a bubble burster for Manav.
In a few mins my imagination got a severe beating..

I was not happy wid Varsha calling Manav jeeju. She adds jeeju wenever she feels like it. Who is she kidding?

Neither did I like her suddenly calling him jeeju. It was so conveniently used by Varsha. She insulted him in her home and supported dharmu more than satish in putting him in jail. But under his shelter, she calls him jeeju. Vandu is million times better than varsha.....n i m not speaking of her constant braying of vahini-vahini. Its the respect, loyalty and trust she showed for archana. Even if archana marries jaywant tomorrow, vandu will stop calling vahini but will continue with her support and love. Varsha would have done 'Who are you?' sort of thing for manav if the situation was not what it is now.  
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Short Update :

----------------------------------------------------------

* Manohar and Sulochan are coming out of Satish's house , Varsha follows them . Sulochna tells her that she cannot come with them as she has insulted her husband  and her marriage .She says that Varsha wants freedom, fine she can have it .They have done all they were supposed to do for her as parents . Manohar supports his wife and says that we don't want to bring  you home and support you in your wrong deeds .

* Manav is very worried about Varsha .He keeps calling her but she is not picking up the phone , neither is Satish .
Manav finds varsh walking towards the trian station , ready to leave the city .Manav discourages her and tells her to come with him ..

* He brings Varsha to his house . Savita goes balistic seeing Varsha there and she fights with manav that varsha cannot stay there..Damodar supports Manav .
Savita tells varsha that she isa disgraced girl and hence cannot stay as she is also Archana's sister .
Manav tries to talk to savita but she tells him off badly .

* Varsha says that she is leaving as she made a mistake and will take responsibity of it on her own , she truns back but Manav holds her hand .savita screams , now you listen to me manv ' Manav  says '  No , you listen to me ...Varsha stays here "....he takes Varsha's hand and takes her inside the room ....

* Sulochna and Manohar come home and tell everyone what happened . Archana is worried about her sister and tells her parents that they cannot just leave Varsha like  this ..Vinod says ' good that Aie baba did this .varsha is as good as gone now for us and please don't interfere in this now ...

Archana is very worried about Varsha and she is  working i nthe kitchen . Savita calls her and tells her to come  and take her sister away from their house . Archana is extremely happy to know that Manav did something  like this and that Varsha is safe .

* Mohan Rao and Bhavna are worried about satish as he is not eating .Bhavna tells Satish to forget what happened . Satish says , it's every one's fault and we all have to take the blame of what happeend .It's her fault , mine and somewhat yours too ...He leaves for work withour eating ..

* Varsha comes and sits with damodar . savita is being very nasty to her ...
Archana comes to manav's house but Savita doesn't allow her to come in .Tells he to take her sister and leave .
Varsha says that she  will not go back to satish and also not go back to her parents house .She thanks Savita for giving her shelter for one night ...
Manav tells her that please stop being foolish and go with archana ......

* Meanwhile Girish comes with Shravani and sachu .They are shocked  and not happy  to see Varsha in the house and Archana standing outside the house . Savita explains everything  to Girish and tells him not to worry .Manav is not saying anything  now but he looks at Archana  who is crying...
Both Varsha and Archana leave together ...

thx for the update
Originally posted by: OnePiece

πŸ€—πŸ€—...pata nahi mera comp kab aayega aur phir se hum aise hi kab chat karenge yaar...😭

I have a hunch very soon