Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hey guys here is the  live update .... also please do read the written one too as this wont be too detailed....

Arohi is shocked and asks Gauri if she's joking.... Gauri says no and arohi says then why are you marrying my chachu..... Gauri tells her that the guy she likes doesnt like me.... Arohi tells her that you mean its a one sided one and then she tells Gauri is a fanstasy and to get married to Chachu.... Gauri tells arohi that your chachu might to right in everyones eyes but not mine....

Arohi tells her that what your going to do isnt right its almost suicide.... Then she tells her that being Romantic isnt bad but you must have some one the makes you secure.... Then she asks her if she told the guy and gauri tells her yes... Then arohi says even then he said no right and then says if chachu has any problem then say No but dont ruin your life of one sided love and then tells her to forget him....

Arjun's dad tells them that today they have to go to a wedding of a police officer and Arjun looks surprised... his dad tells him that there are 2 big families now one is them and the other is us... Then his brother asks when are they going to ask for money for the guy they kidnaped and Arjun says tonight and we'll ask for it at the polic officer's house....

Arohi's house decorations is going on her mom brings her friends, dadi and bua and tells them that a boy is going to see arohi today.... Arohi comes in and hugs everyone then tells her chachu he'll get a beauty treatment and he says im not going to go anywhere..... Arohi's chachu is getting chorographed by a guy and he goes to arohi and tells her im doing only for you and then tells the guy to stay away and talk to him.....LOLLOL 

Arohi's bua asks her that rajveer is getting married and then says if she has any guy in mind.... Arohi tells her what will get do if there was a guy.... Then her bua sasy what if the guy you like we dont like and arohi says i wont choose a guy like that.....Then her bua says he does then and arohi says im in control of my heart and love without my familys consent NEVER.... Then she tells what kinda guy she wants and how the atmostphere would be when she meets him for the first time...

Everyone from Arjun's house are ready and they all leave for the wedding... They get to the house and Arjun's dad tells him that his and kartar singh's story is very old and he'll tell him some other day...

Arohi's friends are dragging her to the lawn and tells her that a boy is coming to see her and she knows him.... Arohi goes to the table in the middle and jjust then arjun comes and music also starts....

Arjun and Arohi both turn at the same time and see each other....Arjun remembers arohi as the girl that saw him when he was kidnapping and Arohi says i know who you are.... Arjun tells her that the wrok that was left incomplete will have to be finished....

NO PRECAP
sorry guys hope you like it.... please dont forget to read the written update too....

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 03 November 2010 at 9:21am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4ever***Anu***Nims111Tamy95tanu111aKhaLidaH--Kesh--Harpreet.M-Khush-PraniiNiceupbaryPrachi..QuirkykavyasamambbihaZaYaHolicAnjalii...xXx.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Arjun aur Arohi ki Mu lakaat" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
done guys... hope you enjoy it and cant wait for tomorrow's epi now...

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanx fr wonderful update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
oh god rocking episode,i am so loving chachu n arohi's pair,poor him...lol
the show is such a great relief after a long time with clinch love story n making it simple in the flow
humara arjun kitna alag hain arohi ki dream boy se
so waiting for arjuhi meeting
thnx for updates
swetha

lilindiangurl13

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thanks alot! what a episode! loved it

lilindiangurl13

Broken.Angel

IF-Rockerz

Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
awesummm epi!!!!Clap kitloo was lookin lovelyyyyyyyyyy!! n karu was lookin super HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingBlushing

THANX FOR THE UPDATE!!Big smile

lilindiangurl13

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
thanx a lot

lilindiangurl13

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanks

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.