SomerholicGirl

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Video:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1527684

SASURAL GENDA PHOOL

3rd November 2010
Written update

Part 1 :

Disha will be feeding ice cream to Elesha nd elesh was about to tell how he feels when she feeds him ice cream...Then Inder, Suhana and Sonali comes there and asks him to tell how he feels, Sonali says that its very romantic...And they have a conversation on their romance, Sonali tells that his romantic ice cream is getting melted, then Elesh drinks the whole ice cream. Suhana tells that he have completed all the romance and he is also not romantic like Ishaan. Sona tells that Ishaan is so romantic and one should learn to be romantic from him. Suhana laughs and asks her whether Ishaan was romantic...Sona says yes...Suhana still laughs and after a little talk, Suhana tells that she stays with Ishaan day and night 24x7 and she knows him. Sonali says she knew him better. They both have an argument and Suhana goes away. Sonali tells that She will prove that she knows Ishaan Better..

Dadaji is pacing around the room and  dadi comes and makes a pan for him. Dadaji asks if she know about the song "aa twist karein" and tells he wants to dance. Dadi asks what twist is.. Dadaji shows it and slips and falls onto his chair. Dadi tells him to be careful as the chair might break...Dadaji says that she has more concern towards the chair than him, they have a small argument and dadi tells her that he was hiding something from him...At last Dadaji, some how convinces dadi but doesnt say about the saree he bought her ... she will be happy and she goes from the room giving him the ingredient of the pan which she didnt put in it in anger...

Part 2 :

Rajni comes to Panna's place, She tells that she has been waiting for Panna since long and she would have gone after few minutes...Rajni asks how Raunak is..Panna says he is fine. Rajni further asks why she travelled thru bus. Panna tells that its just her wish and she wanted to travel thru bus. Panna tells her that wishes will be so wierd that some times they want us to take the things from the earth.. Rajni tells yes but tells her to control small wishes as raunak dont like them. Panna tells that she will get a tea for Rajni and Rajni says yes and looks at the news paper and she the vacancies rounded off...She asks the reason but Panna diverts the topic and tells that she will go and get tea...rajni by mistakes causes Panna's bag to fall and while placing the things, Rajni observes Pannas ID card..Panna comes back and Rajni asks the reason why she went out.Panna tells that she went to shopping but Rajni stops her and shows her the ID card, Panna hus her and cries..

Part 3 :

Sonali sits outside the home with her bag..Ishaan comes and asks what was the reason..Sonali tells that Suhana told her to get out of the house right away but Ishaan tells her that Suhana is angry outside but Innocent at heart. Sonali tells Ishaan that Suhana told if She enters inside the house, then Suhana leaves the house...Ishaan gets shocked....

PRECAP:

Sonali catches Ishaan....Suhana tells him that Ishaan dont bother for her..She pulls Ishaan to a side but sees Sona's hand with Ishaan adn says that she understands everything..And tells that now, either of them must stay in the house and the other must go...

Thats all is the update..
sorry for mistakes,
love
Harika

Edited by Angelic_A - 04 November 2010 at 11:14am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002sueczombiemanjusmvatsabdesai302Alishiabhanot_nishasnehag10rgauriguddu12niki_pnAS06sarahjcbalieAMSTpragyakumarmonicaysaggi80gshah84eshachsmile365daysyasirahmathkangna_2010zackggigusermani86sjnp***Anu***nandrjpharish_kenchaushefali1018miss_patel5ekomasmoonlighthp18neucharitina2minasushavvibostaniancrazyballdirk41mingaA HUGE FANnanda_gopaMonika__29srmirjinilli_rsmarty2010ramonamTamy95--sree--KhaLidaHgeethika_Nancy_naj7samirah23koptypmadhoofammmasoap-criticicy_devilpiyualkaSunriseGreenveil_of_rosesaparakshitijSinha18Anu-AnanyaEnigma....Binny...venturemoonlight08-MadRaginiFan-hnisha111192-Alina-AmbrosiaammoosPragzie-Dreamy_Girl-nivedithaAshiskavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 3rd November (complete)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Today I like the two scenes most:
First Between Panna and Rajini scene was great.
and the last scene between Sona and Ishaan was very good, i was surprised to see hunar's emotional act as her act in first scene of today's episode was quite bad even raginii not acted well in that scene but in last scene hunar gave very good performance, i think emotional expressions suits on her face, she is good with such scenes.

Worst scene of today:
Between Sona and suhana, both did overacting and irritate but some how these worst 5 mins are balanced by next 5 mins of Panna and Rajini

Thanx for the updates

Edited by Sinha18 - 03 November 2010 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192SomerholicGirl...Binny...

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
thanx dear!!!!!

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I cant wait fir this track to be over with, had enough honestly. I am glad I am going away for two weeks from next week so yes no worries for me. For the first time I didnt like Ragini,s act in the first scene , she caught Hunar,s bug of overacting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

IF-Dazzler

Sinha18

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Agreed with Sheema di as far as first scene concern.

Edited by Sinha18 - 03 November 2010 at 9:26am

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
thxxxxx

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i hope this show doesn't go beyond repair

thanks for the update

venture

IF-Rockerz

venture

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i hope this show doesn't go beyond repair

thanks for the update

Yup my sentiments exactly, I dont understand why they are doing it, they have such beautiful tracks going on with fabulous acting from Moon, Saadia, Bahavi, Ragini, Supriya, did they really needed a cast like Hunar, no offence to her as there are things which are not for everybody. Even for arguments sake they want to include a jealousy track  at  least have the right cast and dialogue. In todays episode it felt like school girls fighting over boys!!! aur woh bhi nihayat bhonday taraikay sai. Really really sad for SGP, I hope they get it right very soon. But knowing the trend of masses I bet there TRP would go high after this Bakwasiyaat, dhekna>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top