Sushant gets candid - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

I found the answer about ankita perfectly alright.....he answered the way everyone answers. ankita answered similarly. And they should not be obligated to answer anyone about their personal life. I think Sushant is someone who would shout from the rooftops declaring his love but ankita is someone who doesn't like love that way. Sushant by going against his nature answers unnaturally to such question and ends up sounding vague.

His answer about his ex-girlfriend was completely off. I think the fb girl that he was dating was not a model and was at the time when he was doing KDMHMD. The model gf rumour came around he was being linked to anki....they must be trying to know each other at that time and sushant made up a girl who looked like ankita kind off nonsense. 

I do find Sushant a little immature and hyperactive. Understand more coz i m kind of like that.....end up giving too much details.....even the unrequired ones.

Best would have been to comment i do not like to talk about my personal life. But i guess thats sushant for you.

and by what i have noticed....sushant is very ambitious and also very competative. Ankita is in peace with her pace.
well then he shudnt have spoken bout his ex so much earlier ..... ppl who have read his interviews than knows all bout it nd now to completely deny it is nd whats so wrong in it ....... ppl do fall in love, break up nd move on .... quite normal I think.
I dont believe any article I only believe my eyes 
Articles gaye Bhaad main 👎🏼
Originally posted by piya_10

well then he shudnt have spoken bout his ex so much earlier ..... ppl who have read his interviews than knows all bout it nd now to completely deny it is nd whats so wrong in it ....... ppl do fall in love, break up nd move on .... quite normal I think.

Totally agree with you Piya, there were hundred of articles about his model g/f. Couples break up, no big deal, quite normal but to deny the relationship and term it made up and a bunch of lies, UNCOOL👎🏼

His answers relating to his relationship with Ankita seems okay.
Originally posted by piya_10

agree there....me posted thats what he should have. Thats why i say he is lil immature.
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
I don't understand this interview.

I guess he used to say everything to the media very simply at first (about his gf, giving hints about ankita etc.) and someone has now given him a pep talk not to blurt out everything to the media.

And so now he's trying to cover it all up.

Chhodo yaar, who knows how much is true anyway...

I liked the pic of Sushant in the black suit. TB, where are you???????

Oh yes, Anki is looking good too.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I don't understand this interview.

I guess he used to say everything to the media very simply at first (about his gf, giving hints about ankita etc.) and someone has now given him a pep talk not to blurt out everything to the media.

And so now he's trying to cover it all up.

Chhodo yaar, who knows how much is true anyway...
I totally agree to that...first of all I dont believe on each article that is posted cause most of the times it is just an exaggeration version of a totally normal comment that blows things out of proportion...and then we cant deny what we see 😉 just after one article...I mean come on See Sushita together and then see this article totally wont make any sense 😉 I can bet they are more than just freinds 😆
See yaar, I always personally feel that handling media is a very tough job. Even people like Amitabh Bachchan, with all their wisdom and political correctness, end up making statements in front of the media for which they are later hounded.

So chill. The guy has done a careless job handling the media in the past during ZNKD days and is learning now it seems, but may have goofed up here too.
What bakwaas article! I remember reading similar one wid Aashka(sp?) - kala of LTL. I thot I was reading an po*no story. Bunch of bull and twisting words. I doubt tht an actress who carries herself wid grace and class wud talk like Sherlyn chopra.

This article reminds me of TOI, some are jst hellbent on ruining Sushant's reputation. Noway Sushi will rule out his ex as lies.
I've seen enough vids of his interviews to know what a genuine and charming guy he is. One silly recycled article done by an amateur writer cant change my view about him.
Originally posted by bonnefille

I think the fb girl that he was dating was not a model and was at the time when he was doing KDMHMD. The model gf rumour came around he was being linked to anki....they must be trying to know each other at that time and sushant made up a girl who looked like ankita kind off nonsense. 

I thought the same thing.  He probably had that girlfriend (whom we only ever saw in two old pictures) during KDMHMD, but anything from during PR was made up.  I don't think he's stupid enough to lie once again especially when saying all this makes him look really immature, although I guess it's something we can never be sure of.  Anyway, this finally explains why in one interview Ankita could not remember that Sushant even had a girlfriend.

---

His answers about Ankita are the same that they've always been.  Both of them always say the same thing and I doubt they'll be changing their answer any time soon no matter what their relationship status is. 

One thing I just want to say in general is that we can never really know what the direct quotes are nor what the actual questions were in the interview.  Also, it's hard to judge someone's character or commitment level from just an article if we take into consideration the aforementioned complexity.  I'm not discounting any article, but if people who know him in real life (for example Ankita) vouch for him being nice and genuine and are also still hanging around with him, then I would find that much more reliable. 
Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago