Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I Wonder

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rachanarock

rachanarock

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I was thinking that in the precap arohi mistakes arjun to be her friend's love. And Arjun's dialog also kind of fits the occasion. It would appear to Arohi that he has come there to claim his love when he says 'Its time to finish what was left incomplete.' So this confirms her suspcions and thus the story proceeds. Also I am quite sure that Arjun isn't her friends love interest as in the promo he said Love is the biggest mistake in life.
So what say guys????Big smile

Edited by rachanarock - 03 November 2010 at 6:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-stuti-PraniiAnu-AnanyaOfTheHeartAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Wonder" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
ohh yes... he is not the love intrest of arohi's frnd 4 sure...
 remember na arjun's mom told him that he is going 4 the party.. i think this is the same party..
so chill

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well cant say anything as of now, anything can be :) and what u said is really very possible

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.