Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Nov. 2nd episode: Emotional Moments! :) (Page 2)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@Pallavi - aftr reading this LONG post, all that i can say is i enjoyed the episode fully...i liked each n every scene 
this show is definitely growing on me inspite of the slow pace...everything looks real n natural not dramatic

LOLL Hey Kavs!!! :) 

Thanks for taking the time to read through my LONG post! :P LOL Aww so glad you enjoyed the episode too! Me too!! I think I pretty much loved every scene in yesterday's episode! :) 

@ bold: WORD to this. This is exactly how I feel about this show too! Everything is gradually unfolding in this show, and that too in SUCH a realistic manner, def. keeps me intrigued to keep watching! Thumbs Up
pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Yes epi did slightly hit an emotional nerve. I loved the the dialogue said by Dadaji to the Dad. Something along the lines of - You never gave your children money so that they could eat outside but what people don't know is that you gave your share of food to your kids and straved yourself. Or something like that. That dialogue touched me, it shows how much the Dad cares and how much he silently sacrificed for the better of his kids.

But the best scene had to be when the Dad kept the sari behind for his bahu - Toasty. He did it so simply, without an annoucement, without a fuss. Tej was so touched that he was chocked for words.

Aah man, I love this show. Yesterday's epi was one of the best, it really brought out Pitaji in a new light.

Aww yeah I loved that dialogue you mentioned too! It def. touched me too! What I loved most about this scene was how Dadaji simply reminded Tej's dad of the goodness he had within him. You know what I mean? There was no unnecessary bhashans or anything. Dadaji really acted like a father to Tej's dad, and guided him the right way....tried to sort out his inner conflicts and assure him that it's OK to "let the light finally enter this household". :)

Aww agree that sari scene had to be the best scene!!! @ bold: LOVE the way you worded that!!! Sums up why I loved this moment so much exactly!! Exactly, he didn't make a big deal out of it, yet still showed that he cared. And loved Tej's reaction as he couldn't express his gratitude/happiness in words even. Aww lovely scene! :)

I agree..totally loved yesterday's episode! Made me feel a lot for Pitaji's character. I'm really liking this show as of now. Hope it stays this way till the end! *touchwood* :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenifer.

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
g8 post scene 1 & 3 were my fav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index