Main sirf Viren banke usko apnaoga

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Main sirf Viren banke usko apnaoga.. ❤️

Hayeeeeeeeeeeee 😍

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Viren today! It was the sweetest way of asking for someone's hand. Woh sab kuch chorne ke liye tayar hain.. apna naam bhi.

Nivi is an extremely lucky girl. First she got Sid's love and although that love was nice, he really wasn't the one for her as he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most.

Now she has Viren's love and he's definitely the one for her. He fights for her and is always there for her even when she doesn't even know that she needs him. ❤️ He has unconditional love for her. He knows that she has had feelings for someone else yet he's willing to take her as his and I'm sure that if they get married, he will give her so much love ke woh sab kuch bhool jayegi.

Please do not post in this topic if you are going to start a fight. In my opinion Nivi and Viren suit each other better than Nivi and Sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was the CUTEST, the MOST ROMANTIC line ever ! 😍  followed by "us se shaadi karke, usse apni zindagi banana chahta hoon" <--- oh wow wwhoever wrote that dialogue, just WOW! if a guy like viren says these lines for me, i'd fall flat on his feet first, and then hug him so tight never let him go!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

apne naam ka sticker banwa ke uski shirt sleeve pe lagwa dungi FORAN KE FORAN!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh definitely agree with you! That line "us se shaadi karke, usse apni zindagi banana chahta hoon" is so super duper romantic.

Is line ko sune ke baad maine Viren ko apni zindagi banadi. Kya line hain. ❤️

For those that watched Bidaai, I don't know why, but when Viren was talking to Dadi, I saw Ranvir. That same desperation and love was there that was in Bidaai when he went and begged to see Ragini. Just beautiful.

Both scenes are amazing. Hats off to Kinshuk for pulling it off so well. Usko definitely award milne chahiye.
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Viren is a Perfect Match for Nivedita and not Siddarth. Viren is someone who shows his love and affection openly and is also a great motivator and encouragement. He is someone who would stand up for her and protect when she needs him and not abandon her. He is full of confidence and life, which are some qualities he can help develop in Nivedita too. However there are a few Obstacles
  • He is the son of Jawahar and Chanchal who has hurt Nivedita's family a lot. And also there is no way Chanchal or his Grandmother would accept Nivedita. Neither would Nivedita's Grandmother be able to accept Viren because of his parentage.
  • He is still dependent on his Parents and does not have a Career of his own. So how is he going to survive?
  • With Dadaji unwell would he really have the guts to leave the Sood Mansion and relations for Nivedita?
  • Now that he knows Siddharth and Nivedita's love... Would he sacrifice his love and try to unite the couple for the sake of the happiness of the girl he loves?
Let's wait and watch.

Check Out my Articles on Relationships and Feng Shui

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

Oh definitely agree with you! That line "us se shaadi karke, usse apni zindagi banana chahta hoon" is so super duper romantic.

For those that watched Bidaai, I don't know why, but when Viren was talking to Dadi, I saw Ranvir. That same desperation and love was there that was in Bidaai when he went and begged to see Ragini. Just beautiful.

Both scenes are amazing. Hats off to Kinshuk for pulling it off so well. Usko definitely award milne chahiye.

main usse shaadi karke usse apni zindagi banana chahta hoon ... the best line ever .... i jus loved the scene btw dadi n viren yesterday.... it was their dailouges which stole the show.... also viren's expression .... he depicted he wants to marry her chahe jo shart ho .... 😳
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

Rahm totally agree with u. It reminded me of that scene as well. Both scenes were amazing.
gagan-preet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ rehm
sooo true..nivi and viren looks cute together..i hope nivi accpets him.it was a cutee episode
akashcrazy thumbnail
sooo true..nivi and siD looks cute together..i hope nivi accpets him.it was a cutee episode
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys,
im new to dis forum.... and kinshuk s thankful for dat😆😆

ohhhh my god viren ws at his best last nite.... i nearly cried when he begged nivi's hand from grandma.... awww dat ws super emotional....

guys do u think he'l try to reunite sid & nivi?? i mean in in dilemma after seein da precap last nite😭
akashcrazy thumbnail
YA he'l try to reunite sid & nivi