Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what a family/theme?????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
So Arjun's family was okay.... i think the casting was better than Arohis family..... but im not really sure about Arjuns mom.... she looked more like an older sister....lolzzz... totally didnt like the haricut..... i think they shouldve casted a mom who would givee of sum dangerous vibes.....

the father was perfect i think.... he really does look like a gangsterrr......

so i really like the whole gangster theme..... i love that they're actually using guns and stuff.... i mean i couple months ago i would laugh to hear ektta kapoor actually using real props..... but im happy that shes improving..... hopefully shell keep it that way..... cuzz i really dnt wanna see..... another bedroom remodeled  into a reception or office.......lolzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a family/theme?????" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
hhaha Agree :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.