Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja0204 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ya i agree to all u people.

its going to be a wedding of the century. Finaly Sujal smiles... its like v are seeing him happy after a looooooooooong time...

hope kashish takes some time and let sujal be happy for some time at least... and not let her creepy planning start at once...

IS EKTA READING THIS...!!!!😳

Rach thumbnail

In yesterday's episode he was looking too good..

He is a sweet❤️heart.

But that stupid Kashish..the way she reacted when suju put earrings in his ears..yaar hum taraste hai uske liye..and she reacted so badly...

But one thing is for sure that Suju looks so sweet when he smiles.

specially in the scene in which he was combing his hair and when he talk to mr. sinha at kashish's home...

I Love him yaar...

Cheeni thumbnail

No Pooja  actually she should not give him more time and she sho disclose this fast . I hope I m not hurting all fans of Sujal as I too m a great fan. All I mean is that once she will disclose this ofcourse Sujal will not keep quite and after investigation once she finds that Sujal was innocent and he has genuinely done so much for her sisters then she will realise her mistake and will fall in love with Sujal the way he loves her today . And I hope Sujal makes her cry same way as she did....

I hope all will agree to this.Wot say Pooja

kaleidoscope thumbnail
I hope Kashish know the "haqeqat" fast. this girl is behaving very badly with Sujal
Rach thumbnail

I am waiting for the day when Kashish will feel what Sujal feels.

But that will be the time when Sujal's feelings will change.

U can say role reversal...

Wow that will be great...

The new face of Sujal... May be a new girl will come in his life... Then Kahish will realise..

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HE SHUD BRING HER TO HIS FEET THEN DUMP HER.....WHOT SAY.

😆

Cheeni thumbnail
I do hope the same .Hope the day comes soon. He was looking great in yes. episode specially when he was shown wearing that sleeveless red jacket and that Kashish who I immediately stopped writing coz I don't know wot to say.....but I think Mehak said it all by saying "ITNIIIIIII NAFRAT" . Gosh! bal bhi banka nahi kar pai hai uska aur kitna bhari bolti hai...bus bolti rah jayegi....
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Agreed .....Hard Rock 👍🏼
pooja0204 thumbnail

all i wanted to see is sujal smiling and not getting all tensed up after the next day of his marriage... he has loved kashish so much...

how can anyone resist sujal.... he is such a sweet heart... he has loved her sooo much.. and she is such a b****... i hate her.🤢 y does she try using her mind... (she has none...)

i agree to what rock has to say. he should bring her 😡to his feet and then dump her.... 😊

Cheeni thumbnail

Will he forgive her for all this?

I hope atleast this time he doesn't fall for her. I badly want to Kashish in love with Sujal and for Sujal she doesn't exist.