Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i havent been able to see the episodes so far
which songs have they danced to so far in each episode up til now?
plz help someone Embarrassed

and is there youtube links for them?

thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What songs did they dance to so far?" in Nach le Ve With Saroj Khan Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
hey megha....i dont know all the songs which they have danced to..a few of which i know are munni badnam huyi, tumjo aaye zindagi mein, mein tera dhadkan teri, teri ore...dunno abt u tube links but u do get zshare links for each epi in this forum itself...u can jus view all of the epi's u've missed out!!! hope this helps u :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royMeghaSRKLover

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
ok... i'll help u....

frist episode munni badnam hui,
second episode couple dance on tere mast mast do nain,,
third epi--- individuals on thoda thoda pyaar from the movie love aj kal,, forth epi ---couple dance on  tum jo aaye zindegi mein baath bangeyi... (these dances were taught by saroj ji )
            then final episode that was on friday... the winners of last four episode performed ... 1st -- supriya (as known as amoli from a serial in colours) ,, she had won for munni badnaam hui and defeated shakthi (DID dancer) on the final episode she danced for parda parda apno se kaisa parda from the movie once upon a time in mumbai..

2nd contestents were a couple (dont know the boy's name) but the girl was jaishree (aka ganga from the serial ganga in colours) they were the winner for tere mastmast do nain.. and in the final episode they had danced for papa jag jayega form the movie housefull

3nd contestent was neha (aka gehena from balikavadhu in colours) .. she had won in thoda thoda pyaar hogeya dance... and on the final day she danced for ringa ringa ringa from the movie slumdog millionair

4th and last contestents were a couple ( sry dont remember the female dancer) but the  male dancer ws naman ( sry cant say which serial he acts.) they had danced for the song teri ore....

the results were announced by terence and saroj ji and the two finalist who were selected were -- neha and jaishree and __________ the couple..

then from the next weak terence started taking the classes..
1st epi (mon) he taught two couples a salsa dance with a bit mixture of jazz for the song uff teri ada from the movie karthik calling karthik... and both the couples were selected for the finals..

2nd epi-- he taught individuals locking and popping and also a bit of hip hop for the song kuch yaar nazar nehi aatha sansaar nazar nehi aatha jab pyaar hotha hain from the movie ajab prem ki gazab kahani....

thats all hope u like it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedashri14ahutaKhaLidaH-sia-MeghaSRKLover

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
payel u e great

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

payel u e great
Big smilethank u very much vrinda... well i had a tough time recollecting these ipsodes...LOL

OrientalDancer

IF-Rockerz

OrientalDancer

Posted: 05 November 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
One question: I dont know where to ask it else.Where i can get the theme song of Nachle Ve???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
the other good point about this show is that i find a lot of nice songs that i can download & put into my ipod Tongue
i really like all the songs they danced to so far and i didnt pay much attention to those sngs when they released LOL

thanks for the detailed list payel! that is so helpful Smile

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 10 November 2010 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 12 November 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

the other good point about this show is that i find a lot of nice songs that i can download & put into my ipod Tongue
i really like all the songs they danced to so far and i didnt pay much attention to those sngs when they released LOL

thanks for the detailed list payel! that is so helpful Smile
ur welcome meghaSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.