Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Bachpan se hi feeling thi...:P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I loved how Arohi Said:mujhe tu bachpan se hi feeling thi te k tere aur chacho k beech me kuch he...lol
Arohis relation with her family is soo adorable...i luv her mast character;) Now i'm luking forward for 2morrows episode...Arjohi will see each other:D wowow I'm luving kmh:):)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJiasimplytoxictanu111aAnu-AnanyaLaughItOffshibzZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bachpan se hi feeling thi...:P" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hahah i just love her dialogues... 

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
ahaa I know i LOVEEEEEE Arohi, she is so cute <3 hehe

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
haha.. mujhe apne bachpan ki yaad aa gayi.. mere mamo bhi hum sab se 7-12 saal bhare theh.. not bad but he didnt look that much older from us.. so i remember it was always "whos that ?omg he's so good looking.. blah blah blah"  and i know this one friend who was jumst fida over him.. i tried to tell him but he was like  u kids and ur crushes.. now he's happily married (with someone his age of course) but that doesnt change bachpan ki baatein.. we all laugh over it tho.. he tells me thank gou don't have any more faltoo friends...varna meri shaadi ka kya hota!lol

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
i agree its sooooo cute

LaughItOff

IF-Rockerz

LaughItOff

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i liked her  mast maula charecter..LOL

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
she is really toooooo chirpy....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.