~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #11~

Posted: 13 years ago

(Thanks Nitz.. 🤗)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Rang Badalti Odhani~~~

This is a daily/weekly episode discussion thread.
You can discuss daily episodes.. and also have live updates.
Please donot have live updates on the main forum and keep it
in this thread to respect the written updaters time and efforts.

Enjoy the thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Links to earlier threads.
~RBO #1~
~RBO #2~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Discussion thread Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
I am technically not cheating..once Beeni posts in that thread, it will have 150 pages. :P

I am first!
Okay..I'm here, and I have to go Beeni! It's 12:36..I have to get up for class tomorrow.😆

Have a nice day! 🤗 I hope your fingers get better! ):

^^ u are such a cheaterrrrr!! you beat me by pure chalaki this time! this little finger is useless! it's taking me ages to type!

Bye Nitz!!! Beenz i'm here if you want to talk but not for long.🤣

bye nitzee :) sehju i wishh i could use my mouth to talk! i burnt my fingers this morning again all 5 of them..just the tips..hot hot karahee theee main kal God punished me and said i'll show u hot! i am using the tiny finger but its getting diff to type. :(

OOOH God!! poor baby.You were thinking too much of hot Shan i guess so God decidd to show you what hot actually is.🤣.I just want Shan to get so angry with her yaar and manhandle her more.Yesterday was hardly anything.😆
Actually i am so bored yaar.I feel like opening another silly topic.🤣.Where is Karishma ?.She doesn't even miss a single day on the forum and now she is gone.

BTW have you seen Knight and Day?.I got the movie on my laptop but cant bring myself to watch it.😆
karishma is gayab :( maybeher coomputer crashed or something it was giving her problems yesterday as well...she's not even active on fb! lol go open a topic in PKYEK 😆 no i haven't seen that movie i don't get time to watch ANY movie aj kal my life is sad
Why PKYEK?? Wasn't IF's Khnaak enough.😆.Do you want me to get bashed Beenz.I really dislike that show coz i am so used to watching such good vampire shows but i like kabir alot.😛.I saw KMH2 as well,like the beginning and it was pathetic.🤢