Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Written Update - 2nd November

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Ok guys, this is my first time doing this, so if there are mistakes, please ignore =]

The episode starts with the last scene from yesterday, where Arjun has the knife pointed towards Arohi's neck. He says that this will be his first mistake. He steps back, picks up the basuri and leaves. The guy in the blue who is with Arjun says why did u leave that girl? to which Arjun replies, i have never murdered anybody (YAY, at least in some way's he's good), and anyway, that girl hasn't seen our faces.
The screen shifts to Arohi, where she feels a small cut on her neck and it's bleeding a little. Arohi goes to her room and is thinking about the incident. Arjun and the 2 boys, reach The Royale Club in their real avatars. Here we are introduced to Arjun's side of the family. Arjun Singhania, Rudra Pratap Singhania's son. The 2 boys who are with Arjun as his friends, and not his brothers, his brothers don't like to have such low life's with him, but Arjun is different, everthing about him is a mystery.
Arjun's brother is sitting upstairs, and the 2 boys(1 is his bro-in law) say that the girl who was your date didn't come, to which he says, there are so many girls, i'll get anybody. his buddies say, no not now, Arjun is here.
His Brother hates Arjun, and says he doesn't know what dad sees in him, his brother in law tells him that's cuz he's not scared of death.
Screen shifts back to Arohi, she's in the bathroom cleaning her wound and says he touched me in an angry tone and says she hates him. The girls leave from the Inn, and her friends ask her what happened to Arohi and if something happened to her why is she so quiet, if you have any problem dont worry the whole police force will help u out. Arohi say's that is the problem if something happens to me, my family is so protective about me they'd stop me from going out, and leave out the whole police behind her. Her friend teases Arohi about how her family will welcome them in VIP style, how police's are welcomed LOL
Arohi's family is waiting for her. Dadi tells Dada that she wont talk to him, he says I didnt go to office for u and came to pick up arohi and even brought the band for u, dadi gets irritated LOL
from the band playing cuz of Arohi's entry.
She hugs everybody. she asks where Gauri and chachu are. her mom says that you are still a kid, a bride doesn't step out of her house before her marriage, arohi says where's chachu he's also a bride LOL and then her mom says the others are working at home, dada asks her any other question?  Dadi is angry at Arohi, and dadi starts yelling at dada cuz the band is very annoying, they are playing like a police officer is entering....Arohi cools down dadi...and tells her to give a romantic smile(awwww)

Arohi's mom sees her cut, and tells her it's from the knife and she tells them wat happened...(hahahha she's soooo talkative that she said it all) nobody believes her tho...
Rajveer(her chachu) stops them mid way and tells Arohi, fatso dont want to bike race anymore? the two go on the bike. Arohi's best friend Gauri is chachu's to be wife.
Chachu and Arohi are talking and Arohi is teasing him, and then the two start racing.

Arohi goes to meet Gauri.
Screen shifts to Arjun's house. his brother(Miguel?) is practicing his target. the dad comes and shoots at the right target, and he says i was 8 when i started this. the two are talking. Arjun enters, and says that the building he wanted empty, is done, now Miguel can start his work. his dad is very proud of him, and Miguel doesn't like that.
Arjun tells his dad he has something important to say and goes to bring his mom there, but his mom says she has to go somewhere and tonight there is a party that he has to attend even his dad is coming.

preparations are going in Gauri's house, and she is sad. Arohi comes in and greets everybody, and starts dancing with them. Arohi and Gauri go in the room after Arohi gets the sangeet stopped hahahahha.

she asks Gauri how did this all happened, and arohi starts commenting on the clothes and the flowers. and says that she will cut out that aunty's name who was saying things about Gauri. Arohi keeps blabbering (i can't keep up with her lol) Gauri finally says she loves somebody else.

Precap - the girls are pulling Arohi to the lawn and tell her a guy has come to meet her. At the same time, Arjun too reaches there. Arohi recognizes Arjun's face and Arjun says that then the uncompleted work will have to be completed.

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 02 November 2010 at 10:23am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaanakrassbhanot_nishacheckingyasirahmathHumtum25milwebAngel.ARloversarahjareen***Anu***mani86ibmeem275ahutaPallavi_roxarshravialwyz_with_uvioletteLindaxXxSur_10munz.cpervaiznan_10Ms-Min-Holilindiangurl13PraniiAnu-Ananya-Awantika-Ishaan.purvimehzooni.blueMs.ChandnipriyankumupalXSilentPrayersXSweetAddiction.Anjalii...xXxMona1993Sandstoneshibz_Divya_-Fatima--AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil

lilindiangurl13 Viewbie
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

thank you very much  and take your time....

Additi_sjfan IF-Dazzler
Additi_sjfan
Additi_sjfan

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanks a bunch...
Asther IF-Dazzler
Asther
Asther

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thanxs for the update
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thank you...
Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Poo, was w8ing 4 ur msg on yahoo, lolz, u send on fb though, but now read them here, thanksSmile
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks alot
Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update..!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index