shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today we got to see the real Arjun and boy does he look awesome!👍🏼 And even his family had quiet a good entry as well with the typical hoity toity mother and a father who always keeps telling his kids "way back then when I was small" as well a jealous brother.Looks like Arjun isn't all that safe in his own house since his elder brother hates him!Anyway,poor Arohi was deffinitely stirred after the scary incident but when she told her family they actually laughed it off and called her a darpok!😕Anyway,looks like she'll be in danger again since she'll bump into Arjun in tmm's episode at the party and he said something like "he'll have to finish off some unfinished business" when she tells him that she's seen him somewhere😲But as usual I guess he won't get a chance to harm her but she'll have to be very careful now since he knows that she is well aware of how he looks😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup liked todays episode got to see the soft side of arjun...he really looked too good..but dont worry i think arohi mistakes him to be sumone else..called CHIKU..🤣..
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
2day arjun loneliness was showed n i luved to see his dat side. 
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@tanu..yup the way  karan potrayed it and the way it was shown was really touchy..i felt sad for arjun...cant wait for tom episode..i think kmh 2 is picking up!!😳

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey today's episode is good,i felt small,may be effect of yesterday's one
looking for tomorrow one
swetha
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanu111a

2day arjun loneliness was showed n i luved to see his dat side. 

really felt so bad for him,i think arjun is not his own son n the singhania is just using him,really calling as their own still not own,totally opp from arohi family,there all love her despite of differences here no one care despite of their similar liking towards violence
shibz thumbnail
hey...i dun think Aro recognizes Him as the gangster who harmed her..she mus hav recognized him as Gauri's BF..

n yea..i thot its jus me hu felt bad for Arjun.. i m feelin soo low coz of this...he portrayed it really soo well..
well do i ned 2 say that? hez  a master in xpressions n we suffer😆 coz of his onscreen pain
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shibz

hey...i dun think Aro recognizes Him as the gangster who harmed her..she mus hav recognized him as Gauri's BF..yhh...mayb she showed arohi his pic...or mayb she must have seen dem....

n yea..i thot its jus me hu felt bad for Arjun.. i m feelin soo low coz of this...he portrayed it really soo well.. me2 felt bad 4 arjun...even his mum..wasn't payin attention 2 him...Ouch and his bro...he luks so jealous of him....Ouch
well do i ned 2 say that? hez  a master in xpressions n we suffer😆 coz of his onscreen pain..yupp shibz..he really made us cry alot in kmh1...his dialouges...and of course expressions...feelings and emotions...👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️

Neeshoe thumbnail
Loved Arjun today, He looked SO Good <33

sweet @s candy thumbnail
lol ya it was sad his mom didnt have time to listen to what he wanted to say