Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Live UD: Arohi/Arjun ke Mulla Kat unke Family se..

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hey guys i'll try to do live update here let me know if you guys like it.... also please do read the written one too as this wont be too detailed....

Arjun is staring at Arohi while arohi has her eyes close tight.... Arjun thinks to himself says this would be my first mistake and leaves arohi. ...He goes and sits in his car and his friend asks why he let the girl go.... Arjun tells him that i never killed anyone and she didnt see our faces....

Arohi's sitting in front of the fire and thinking about what just happened.... She goes in front of the mirror and looks at the scar that was left on her neck....

Arjun and his partners in crime get out of the car in front of club and there in there original get up..... All the girls look at arjun and the camera finally shows arjun's face.... The girls are talking about arjun and his family and one girl says everything about him is mystery... A girl comes to arjun and sasy my place and they both leave....

Arohi is the washroom washing her face and she says i cant believe he touch he and says i hate him.... the next morning arohi and her friends leave the inn.... Her friends ask her wats wrong and she says nothing....

Arohi's dada and dadi are waiting for arohi with the band.... They start to place rite when they see arohi's car... Arohi gets off and hugs her Dada,Dadi and mom....  Then they all get into the car and leave.... In the car her mom sees the scar and asks what happened. ...Arohi tells them the truth and they say that if is was a real gangster then you would be killed.... Then all of a sudden her chachu stops his car in front of them....

He goes to Arohi gives her flowers and they both get off and they start to ride bikes.... While riding bikes they are talking and racing to see who comes first.

Arjun comes home and tells his dad that he got the landed empty and that they can start the hotel.... Arjun goes to his mom and says he need to say something but she says not now and leaves from there....

In Arohi's bestfriend's house decorations are going on.... Gauri is sitting all quiet and Arohi comes in screaming and hugs her and looks at her mendhi. ...Arohi then goes and starts dancing.... Then arohi comes to gauri and trys to take her away... She hears a lady saying Gauri doesnt look happy and arohi tells her down....

After Arohi and gauri go into her room andd Arohi keeps talking.... Gauri trys to tell her something but arohi doesnt stop talking....after a while gauri tells arohi that she loves someone else....

PreCap:

Girls are pulling arohi out and arohi asks them where are they taking her and she says that where are you taking me.... the girls tell her a guy's here to see her... She's standing in front of arjun and says i remember you... Arjun sasy i'll finish the work i left incomplete...

Hope you guys like it please do read the written one too as it will be detailed....

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 02 November 2010 at 9:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83madhurameshanAmber10tanu111achristiandior.ambbihaxxXSejalXxxshibzZaYaHolic

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing
update tom also

Edited by ambbiha - 02 November 2010 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aNiceuplilindiangurl13

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ur welcome...
christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Loved the live update.

My stupid channel went off, thanks for this live update, this calmed my curiosity!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111alilindiangurl13

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
oh thanks for the update..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thank you so much honey.!!

lilindiangurl13

Amber10 Senior Member
Amber10
Amber10

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the LU..great to read while waiting for the written update Approve

Edited by Amber10 - 02 November 2010 at 9:38am

lilindiangurl13

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for update

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index