Kareena is Aamir Khan's heroine in Kagti's next

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: The guessing game was on as to who would play the lead actress opposite Aamir Khan in Reema Kagti's next. So here's letting the cat out of the bag – much to everyone's surprise, it's none other than Aamir's '3 Idiots' lady love – Kareena Kapoor!
Moments after Aamir agreed to work with Kagti, industry went abuzz with the speculation as to who will be lucky lady this time round.

But the desperate attempts to keep that a secret proved futile, as Bollywood sources confirmed that Bebo has been approached to play to be cast along Aamir in the flick. The two were undoubtedly loved by all in their last film '3 Idiots', which went on to become India top most grosser ever.

While the news is sure to bring a wide smile to countless Bebo's fans. However the official smile will still take some time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kwl aamir and kareena looked awesome in 3 Idiots
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if this is true ...
that will b awsome
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that would be great, amir has sizzling chemistry with both karishma and kareena naa, in 3I they looked so cute together
aiyshababy thumbnail
its mean now days all Khans under Kareena hand if its true than Aamir , Salman in Body gaurd, SRK in Ra1 and Safu under every thing what hight of Kareena
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That would be awesome! Not a fan of Amir and bebo jodi, (they look cute together thatz about it)

I hope it's true!  I like the scripts he picks! So i can trust whatever he is in, would be good benefit for bebo! GO BEBO AND AMIR!
MrPiyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when was the last time..
aamir repeated his 'heroine' (except for rani in MP)..... ?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would hold off until some offiical confirmation is announced. These kinda rumors have floated aroudn before.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't like the chemistry in 3 Idiots, lets hope for the best this time.!
aiyshababy thumbnail
What I belive Aamir don't need any famous lady he can run the show him self with any new unknown girl.