CID

The time machine...back to golden days

Poll

please read the first post and then vote.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

We all love to watch the reruns. and we pray for those golden days to come back.

If you are allowed to go back to the early days of our show CID, which era you would prefer ?  you are permitted to travel through the space and launch on any particular year and see all the episodes of that  year. 😊

after watching you are allowed to pick up any two DVDs also...so which are those two favourite episodes you would like to bring back to future?πŸ˜‰( sure it should  be missing from bento's case list tooπŸ˜†)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail

I want to go back to 1998 with my recorder. I am curious to see the first ever episode of CID. I chose 1998 cause in all the recent re-runs this year has hardly been explored. They hardly showed any cases from there, they skipped all the important ones. After that I want to see what was shown in the first half of 1999, rest I have seen last December. I want to see all the unseen stuff.

However if I had to choose two cases then they will be my Daya Sir's first case and Missing Bullet. If God was to grant me a wish before I leave planet earth, I would ask him for seeing those two cases of Daya Sir.  Damn yaar will SONY ever fulfill our wish. Why can't they show CID from the start what is stopping them, I wonder.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Keya yaar, only one year! I want to go back to 1998 and 1999 and in the middle I have missed a few years.
Well if had to choose just one year then I"ll choose 1998 as I want to watch from the very beginning. Then I'll see the DVD collection and then choose the two episodes! πŸ˜†
prabha. thumbnail
Actually If I manage to go back to 1998. I would not want to come back. again 12 years will pass and before May 2010, I will go back to 1998 again. hmm on second thoughts May 2010 is too late, no no I will go back to 1998 before Jan 2007. After about 2-3 visits, it will be time to leave πŸ˜ƒ Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really wish i get this time machine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................
i wud go 4 the initial episode of CID πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.................coz i missed the starting of this whole CIDmania πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............... i want to see those initial episodes........... first episodes of our officers 😳😳...
i really want to know how it all started....... the show which i love to watch now.....how its journey started 12-13 years back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hehehehhehehe Prabha please wait for me yaar I am accompnying you in 1998, I am sure many others too ready to come with us.

Well as I said earlier Sony people are waiting for kayamat to air Daya sir's first case and missing bullet case. 😑
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

hehehehhehehe Prabha please wait for me yaar I am accompnying you in 1998

Yeah, please do, since we don't plan to come back and continue living there. We will have to work to buy/rent a house, a TV and money to pay electric bill to watch the show. Our families will not accept us, the current notes may not work and our digrees with futures dates are out of question. Its not going to be easy going back you see. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: sneha_fighter

Well as I said earlier Sony people are waiting for kayamat to air Daya sir's first case and missing bullet case. 😑

Looks like it, 21-Dec-2012 isn't too far Angry πŸ˜›

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i would go back to 98 just for watching missing bullet.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabha.

I want to go back to 1998 with my recorder. I am curious to see the first ever episode of CID. I chose 1998 cause in all the recent re-runs this year has hardly been explored. They hardly showed any cases from there, they skipped all the important ones. After that I want to see what was shown in the first half of 1999, rest I have seen last December. I want to see all the unseen stuff.

However if I had to choose two cases then they will be my Daya Sir's first case and Missing Bullet. If God was to grant me a wish before I leave planet earth, I would ask him for seeing those two cases of Daya Sir.  Damn yaar will SONY ever fulfill our wish. Why can't they show CID from the start what is stopping them, I wonder.

how i wish they would start the CID reruns from the very beginning instead of from the middle...i missed so many of the earlier cases πŸ˜•