Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
TUBES DIWALI TALES

What are the glitterati in the tellyland doing this Diwali Read on

Amrita Mulchandani l TNN

Its all about celebrating the spirit of life and enlivening the sweetness of family bond and relationships this Diwali.As the celebs in tube world gear up for the occasion,AT speaks to select telly actors to find out what tops their festivity agenda this season.

TINA DUTTA
This is the only festival I look forward to.It symbolises unity,fun,and happiness.Every Diwali has been special for me.I remember,once when I was a kid,I had to attend tuition on the day of Diwali.I bunked it and went straight to my friends house.When I reached home after spending some hours at her place,I was reprimanded by my dad.This Diwali is going to be an International one I am heading to the US to spend time with my family,but this would be mostly after I wrap up my shoot in Mumbai.

AYUB KHAN
I love the festival of lights.Its the time of the year when we celebrate with our near and dear ones.This is an occasion which brings all of us closer.What I do not like at all and will never approve is indulging in drinking and playing cards throughout the night.I dont understand why people cant enjoy a festival without liquor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15veil_of_rosesnutmeg7tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Tubes Diwali Tales- Tina/ Ayub" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
"wrap up my shoot"  So it looks like she has actually left the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

IF Crazy Captain

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
agree with ayub's statement abt drinking... ppl gt to drunk at times n do things they regret later

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaveil_of_rosestiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

"wrap up my shoot"  So it looks like she has actually left the show!
SRK jiiii. aapko conclusion nikalne ki kafi hadbadi Rahti haiLOLLOLLOL. wrap up means a given schedule for time being also might be. its not necessary to for ever. but aapko to bas kisi tarah apne dil ko tasalli deni haiLOLLOL

tiny15

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
she is going to us again??? navratri pe to gayi thi .... stage show kar ke kafi money bana rahi hai Wink ..... chalo have fun .... happy diwali to everyone .....

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top