Rang Badalti Odhani Nov 01 2010 Written Update

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Update for today -

1. Shaan tries showing Khanak carrots such as, jewelry or clothes to convince her to add his name to her gift...He realizes that Khanak is not a city gal to grab that carrot and hence he tries a diff carrot - A trip to Dubai for shopping! (And Mr. First-Order-Burdthal, how was the first carrot diff from this carrot except location change???.....Isse achcha spend ur time in thinking how u can steal Khanak's gift and put ur name there and gift it to your parents before she finds out what exactly happened!! 🤣🤣)...Khanak tells him that she is not interested in Jewels etc, she wants Shaan to give a serious thought on his gift to his parents that depicts what they have done for him! She asks him what is tht one thing that Aada and Bai would like and Shaan tells her that it has to be Business parties....Khanak is surprised that he hasnt seen his parents do anything together...Shaan explains that they never had time for him...He was taken care by his caretaker and his mom wused to be late from parties and dad from office....So, Khanak feels sad for him...(Well, we get the picture Cvs are trying to paint here....Poor, kismat ka sataaya hua Baby shaan...🤣🤣...aule lelelelele...🤣...the way these two speak, u just wonder ki was it actually good ki SD stayed away from him?? 🤣🤣🤣...Nahi toh Shaan ki bhi exclusive abbreviation list banaani padti....TY - ThankYou.....IDWGTOM - I dont wanna go to Office Mommy 🤣🤣....oh! and his famous dialoguue - YKK - You Know Khanak...🤣🤣)....Khanak asks him tht whom did he turn to when he has any issues....Shaan says matter of factly that who has issues in childhood and even if he did, Akshay was always there and hence he always helps Akshay even today!!!....Khanak feels bad that Shaan's parents didnt have time for him when he was a kid...(Trust me, Shaan was v happy before Khanak makde this precious - Eurekaa worth discovery....ab Shaan ban gaya hai, Bechaara bachcha...🤣)...So, Shaan tells in his childhood they didnt have time for him and in his college days he didnt have time for them....In the college he used to spend time with....and he stop here hesitating....Khanak pesters and he just tells her that he sometimes didnt come back from the college....Khanak tries knowing whom did he spend time with but Shaan gets annoyed..he badly wants to hide this secret from khanak....Khanak wants to know about the fun he had in "koallage" as she just has "sakool" in Dhulwadi...but shaan shouts at her and tells her never to raise this topic ever again! He tries to go back to sleep but Khanak tells him that she can help him in choosing a gift if he would tell her about his college days....Shaan again shouts at her and tells her tht he doesnt want her help...Khanak asks him if he is hiding a secret from him and if she knows about Natasha then he can confide in her about anything because there cannot be anything more secretive than Natasha's chapter in his life...Shana tells her that not everyone's life is simple...Khanak starts talking about her life when Shaan shuts her up...Khanak tells him two things before he sleeps off, 1) He can share anythign with her anytime and she is always there for him and 2) They should celebrate their parents anniversary on a large scale!!! Shaan goes off to sleep and Khanak realizes that she always thought of Shaan as a spoilt brat from simple and decent family (oh!! ab opinion change ho gaya hai kya??....Ab woh chaalak and chichore family ka ho gaya hai kya??🤣🤣🤣) but looks like that he has also seen some pain in life....and he would defn find out...(Yipeeeeeeeeeee......Now, starts some track in RBO...Phew....and Khanak on an investigative spree.....ah ha!! 😎...Khanak....knock on DD's detective services anytime....Ek ka kaam do mein karegi and saari inside khabar laayegi!1 🤣🤣)

2. (So, Our Boodha boodhi par jawaani chaai hai!!)...Boodha...err...I mean Sunil is in a mushy mood checking his old Love letters and thinks that today SD was like his old rasmalai and she remined him their olden yet golden days!! (Ab bus buddhe ka romance dekhnaa bachcha tha)...and sunil decides to re-read the letter in the morning because right now he wants to get lost in SD's sweet dreams and he kisses her letters and bids her sweet dreams "my rasmalai"...(SD and rasmalai....and getting lost in her "sweet" dreams and kissing her letters thinking about SD.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......yeakkkkkkkkkkkk.......Paani...paani,....paani......How can SD be in anyone's dreams...I dnt even allow her in my nightmares...barred entry!!....Koi mujhe sambhaalo.....*faints*🤣🤣).......

3. (Ab Khanak ki need toh gayi...)...Khanak wonders why Shaan is admant about not letting her know about his college days..Has he made any mistake that he wants to hide? He usually keeps beating his trumpet but then what can be this past incident that he is having trouble with,....(Haajmolaa pls....Kyun ki Kahnak ka toh ab khaana bhi nahi pachegaa!!....🤣🤣....Oye shaan, bataa ke jaa re...nahi toh yeh hume pareshaan karegii....🤣🤣)....She decides to find out but how can she do tht? When does someone not meet your eye? Only when someone commits a mistake! (OMG!! Eurekaa....Eurekaa...Eurekaa....Hume toh pata hi nahi tha Khanak teacher...*sits on a student stool and cups her chin*.. 🤣🤣🤣)...How does it matter if Khanak is from Dhulwadi, she has seen numerous Gujarati and Hindi movies, and based on that what does young guys do that they dont wanna talk about later on - Drugs, Drinks...(Arre wah...Aur bataao Khanak Madam....aur kya kya karte hain gujarati movie ke college mein??...🤣🤣)...OMG! Shaan indulged in these kinda things....? thats why he didnt come home...Then she decides that Shaan cannot be into this...He might be arrogant and mad but he cant be into this.....she again gets confused....and thinks that in movies too the guys behave like this...they look innocent types in the first half of the movie, but post-interval, audience realizes what type of guys were they!!....(Arre waah Khanak teacherjee....toh Post-Interval, ladke kya kya karte hain? pls, suchi banaao...🤣🤣...Humari Besharam commitee would like to investigate!! 🤣🤣)...She again hits her head for thinking absurd (uthpataan) !!...and then she remembers what her paatshaala teacher taught her - concentrate on one task at hand at any point in time...and she decides to first win SD's heart and then poach Shaan's heart for all the secrets!! (Khanak yaar, chup kar...bud bud bud bud.....Pehle yeh bataa, what is Shaan dng on the couch???....First yeh task par kaam kar!! 🤣)...

4. BD is on laptop trying to investigate about Kaamini...She has his social networking site's password and she actually finds a Kaamini in the friends list and is shocked!!

5. Morning time and Khanak is giving weirdo looks to Shaan's sleeping figure...Shaan wakes up slightly and Khanak pours him bed tea and asks him to get up because there is lot of work pending plus he also has to finish last nights topic which he didnt tell her....about "Koallage"...(grrrrrrrrrr............Khanak, Its not a pending topic, it was a closed topic....grr...Koi mujhe bhi sulaao!!....)...Like which "Koallage" did he go to and whether his masterjee was as goodlooking as him....Shaan gets miffed and turns his face and closes his ears with the cushion! Khanak asks him to get up because he has to reveal her, his last night's secret....(grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................Koi isse pls hard core whisky pilaake, sut karo re!!!.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr...........)....and she reminds him that he shouldnt hide anything from his "ardhaangni"...(patar patar patar....Shaan, go back to sleep....or knock her with that tea pot!!...I am with you!!🤣🤣)...Shaan ignores her and walks off to the washroom! Shaan comes back and doesnt talk to her...Khanak telsl him that she didnt talk about anything that would make him angry?? (what????????????......Dude, do u realize that everyone on this side of the screen is miffed and woh bechaara toh akelaa hai room mein....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)....She tells him that he has to speak to her because she has brought the Invitation "caraed" for the party and she doesnt know what needs to be written on it....Shaan taunts at her that since she is artistic, she can very well write whatever she wants....she didnt write his name on her gift, then he wuldnt reply to her queries...and he doesnt understand why is she starting the tradition of exchanging gifts...Its so stupid and childish!! ...Khanak explains that this is not childish but a way to express love....This is their family and its their duty to find out about their likes and dislikes....and they shld alsways find time for their family....Shaan argues that this is his family too but why exchange gifts...Khanak tells him that Gifts express your feelings ...shaan counter argues that his parents have never gifted him anything but they love him....Khanak tells him that in a busy life, gifts make a lot of difference!!

PRECAP -  Shaan is in office and looks worried...he is talking to self that till a minute back he wasnt feeling great but after talking to Khanak he is feeling better....the truth is that he doesnt know what to gift his parents.....he feels sorry about it and then the camera highlights his guitar!!!

Love,
DD

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all thanks a lot nik for again a super update. Hey 10 more thanks also for last 10 updates of yours which i forgot.
lol!! innocent dd turned into detective to spy on shaan.
rofl u r right ab bodha budhe ka romance dekhna he bacha tha.
and sometimes khanak is so irritating. yar ye to hath muh payr sab dho ke piche he pad jate hai. bechara shaan.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arpitmj

First of all thanks a lot nik for again a super update. Hey 10 more thanks also for last 10 updates of yours which i forgot.
lol!! innocent dd turned into detective to spy on shaan.
rofl u r right ab bodha budhe ka romance dekhna he bacha tha.
and sometimes khanak is so irritating. yar ye to hath muh payr sab dho ke piche he pad jate hai. bechara shaan.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know....CVs ne sochaa, yeh Khanak toh ILU bol nahi rahi hai and Shaan also seems to be melting to it toh boodha budhi ka romance hee shuru kardo....Rasmalai???? OMG!!!....Paani...Paani...Paani.....*Hyperventilates*......Mein kahaan hoon???
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and Khanak....OMG...Mein toh soyi nahi phir pak gayi, just imagine about Shaan, when he sleeps, she is bak bakoying.....when he gets up, she is bakbakoying....now I get it, why is he still taking couch...and I wuld get it when he voluntarily takes the guest room too!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thnx a lot for the update, DD!!..

i was kinda disappointed wid yesterdays epi.....hoped tht khanak wld say ILU...how stupid of me!!..she wldnt say it soo FAST!(half a month is FAST!!!)

now lets see where the rockstar shaan track goes......it shld get over within a week anyways, the anniversary party cant wait tht long!

dieing to hear him sing, actually!!

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnakxx for the lovely update:)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update DD

I love the comments about not allowing SD in your nightmare 🤣

The less said about khanak right now the better.
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually, i wld luv shaan bringing khanak to DUBAI for SHOPPING!!..i'll be their guide! :P