Yeh Ishq Haaye

Manjari & Ajay AT #1 Under Construction

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Srishty Rode as Manjari

A 20 year old college going girl living in Agra. She is very popular in the neighborhood. A born 'romantic', generous at heart and very impulsive by nature, she is the kind who can almost always justify the 'MEANS' for a worthy 'END', which most of the times is not agreed or accepted by others'. She lives for the moment and believes in enjoying it to the fullest. She would lie when it suits her, would exploit her friends when she needs them, would start fights and quarrels and still get away with all that and be everybody's favourite. Loves music and is the agony aunt for all her friends. She herself believes that 'love' is something that happens at the 'first-sight' and that rest of the kinds of love are nothing but a compromise.   She keeps a 'maun vrat' on every Wednesday, for her love, and that's the day when everyone has a chance to get back at her, the only day that anyone can win an argument with her. For her, God exists only to fulfill our desires and wishes'so she goes to him only when she needs him. Rest of the time she believes he shouldn't be disturbed as he has lots of people to take care of.   Her biggest fantasy is to fall in love at the first sight and to take her guy for a ride on a moonlit night. With her doing the riding bit and the guy holding her tight from behind...

Yashdeep as Ajay

Ajay is a 22 year old guy from Kanpur. He is Akhshay's Mamaji's son and comes to stay in Agra with his Bua (Akshay's mom).   He is an introvert and only respects Akshay's mother and Akshay. He has got a dark past, maybe something related to his mother . He is really touchy about his mother and gets really angry if someone even mentions her. He hates anything remotely relating to his mother, especially music, even though he is himself an excellent singer. Later in life he realizes that his mother couldn't take his father's torture any longer and that she fell in love and so left them. Ajay, in years to come, grows up to accept his mother.  He is the one who is constantly at loggerheads with Manjari.

Edited by Chandni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
add me in to the fan list plz
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OK Guys SO let's get this place moving

Is there anybody tht makes Sigs Tht wud like to help?
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey could u add me too plz  :)
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
me 2!
Edited by crazyfairy - 13 years ago
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiya I'd like to join this thread!!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chandni-

OK Guys SO let's get this place moving

Is there anybody tht makes Sigs Tht wud like to help?

Hey we did have a siggies competition recently, why don't you use those sigs?? All of them were great.. And do you need any help with the writing?? I'd be glad to help.. And yh do add me to the fan list as well.. Thank you..
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last two epis were brilliant! Yashdeep and shrishti's acting was really very good. loved it.
sakshisharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love those 2 tigether...they r sooo cute....
add me in plz too!!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
oh wow!! today's episode!! loved it!! especially my poor Manjari.. Im soo touched by the end of today's episode where Ajay blames him for Manjari's troubles and wants to leave and Manjari says 'han chale jao'!! 😭 its super heart breaking.. 💔