Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
So i really liked the first epi.
so Arohi comes from a family filled with cops and law followers.
and the way Arjun kidnapped the guy. so is it what i think the shows about....
A girl who comes frm a law abidding family falling for a gangster.

I will be really happy if it is, it would be fun to watch, but only if they protray it Rightly.

im getting tired of the usual ekta style the guy is bussiness man and the woman is at home weeping and the vamps plotting.

i would love to see a plot "Im in love with a ganster"( not a movie or song,,, its a saying)

i can totally see it..... all the funny things that would happen in there lived.

i thought it was totally hot how Arjun kidnapped that guy so smoothly, and how he cornered Arohi.... well minus that folk costume... everything was hott

Edited by mizpriyaa - 01 November 2010 at 9:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43payyalAnjalii...xXxshibz-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it what i think it is???" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Yeah so far it looks like it I guess :S

By the way, nice pic ;) haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Yeah so far it looks like it I guess :S

By the way, nice pic ;) haha

hahah thanks you too.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Yah terrefic start i would say... Some how it reminded me of anl old movie staring jackie shroff and menaxi seshadri. Even in that movie HERO.... she is from cops family, hero a dada and he is good with flute (that tune also is very popular-off tha topic)
What say do i make sense.

shibz

Miz-Priyaa

Miz-Priyaa

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yeaa i getcha..... wow.... well hopefully ekta hasnt copied this.... at least not all off it.... i was like totally take back on the flute thing.... but i likedd ittt......

shibz

payyal

IF-Rockerz

payyal

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i loved the sequence where arjun plays flute

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
i think the same.... hope your right...!!Wink

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
heya...yeah...i m lookin forward 2 some interestin plots...very curious 2 kno how love blooms b/w 'em..initially it seemed impossibl but their chemistry made all roads clear.. they rock!! me soo much lookin forward 2 romantic scenes lareadyLOL
n hey..i really loved Arjun in that costume...he luks way too hot in wateva he wears..Day DreamingEmbarrassedhis eyes.....uff!! dats enuf 2 drool over...dun acre bout outfitsWink but seriously his eyes had all the spark even wit the lenses n it did suit him..he looked hawt!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miz-PriyaaAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.