Thendral Monday 1.11.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the fast update!

omg i can't imagine that ladie's mouth tomorrow😭 i feel sorry for Srima tomorrow, i bet she wont keep her mouth shut.  i really want vel to get owned in this for doing all these mess just to spoil thulasi's name and to make TA suicide. well after news paper, its gone completely which is still a success to vel even if he fail on TA's part..so we need to wait another month to find the reaction of TA😡
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the fast update👏👏

Poor girl Thulz is going to be all shocked on seeing the photos🤢. Enna Kodumai Ithu.😡😡 She can't even defend herself now. TA mom is going to open her GM.

Srima, you are too pavam for tomorrows update.😭😭  It's going to be all Thulz crying/fainting tomorrow. OMG! can't even imagine it. Hope atleast the AC believes her.

Wish vel gets slippered by thulz when TA catches him😆😆

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
its so funny even anand knows if tamizh comes to know he ll definetly fly and save thulasi.Poor ta mom doesnt have that much arivu.When he comes to know he is going to burst his mom...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the update........tmrw pavam thaan neenga......again the nasty photos......he is irritating us to the core with the photo.....

Lawyer idiot......vel is god?????? Unaku yaaru paisa kuduthalum god a........
3 heads thaan ......aana vel 3 headoda vela.....
onnu - azhithal
Rendu - aduthavan kudi keduthal
Moonu - aakal aana kalla panam , lanjam......idiot.....

Deepa wd be away then probably......

So ta wd know after all sorts of damage to thulasi..........great going.......

Anand rascal, oruthar nalla iruntha porukathada......kooda senthu digging grave.....but finally u are gg to fall in the pit......time is nearing.....
Before punishing vel, ta shd first screw up this idiot........

Aaha......intha ponnu college pogumpothu, wedding mudinchu pogumpothu yaaravathu welcome paannangala.....ippo paarunga police station la evlo per welcome ku.....ada cha......

Its gg to come in news.....dir sir ozhunga ithu ellam justify pannunga......thulz shd be back to normal ilena avlo thaan.........

Ta seekiram vaaaa......if aavaludan waiting.......porumai sothikatheenga.......one month e jasthi......
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the fast update😊! Srima, i feel sorry for you for tomorrow 😔.

Why does those boys have the same voice like Joseph's, Chandru's and Ice cream boy's? Kumaran, idhu too much...Thulasi ku than same dress na...voice kooda the same for many characters....nalla illlai sir.

Vel sir ippo ungai kannathai killikonga....soon Thulasi's slippers unga kannadhai patham paakkum.Vel keeps saying that he is safe as he has not tried to kill TA, but it would be nice if he gets  arrested for it, but again impossible as Thulasi would be automatically blamed with him for the attack. Again Anandh is trying to hide everything from TA, is that for good or not this time.

Aiyoo...TA's mummy's dance tomorrow again arangera porathu in police station infront of the police😡
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the quick update. Tomorrow's episode is very scary to think of ..
In today's episode, when is the lawyer is abt to leave Vel's room, he forgets T's divorce papers.. and then Vel reminds him to take them ..as they are the ones to make TA committ suicide..
I just have a strange feeling .. the lawyer will lose the papers and will shatter Vel's dreams.. what abt the letter that was posted to TA .. They haven't received yet .. Looks like TA family want to do everything without TA's knowledge.. I think they will forge his sign in the papers...😲   and will let him know when everything is over.. But they don't understand that true love can withstand all enmities and go strong till the end ...😊
anu.vijay thumbnail

Srima,
   Thanks for the update😊. Nalaiku ungalukaga kadavul kita vendikaratha thavira vera vazhi illa..😭

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the quick update😊. Hope the AC does not let TA's mom to open her mouth so that you will be saved.

Just can't wait for the day of Mohan getting arrested due to Kanja case and Padma to get the schock. But then too Padma would blame Thulasi only.She would probably say, that is because of her Mohan joined hands with Vishwa to get money for his college.I think Vel and Padma are two people the director wants to keep baddies till the end of the serial. But the other temporary villains/villis are to help the both main villain/villi and then turn into good ones through Thulasi only.

Somehow, after watching today's episode, feel that Vel's plan is not going to succeed (Well...he already succeeded the game with those photos). Hopefully his lawyer loses the papers before he reaches police station. I think the AC could just act like he does believe the photos and then arrest Thulasi until he finds the real murderer. Hope to see the good SI with Thilaka's sign to come to Thulasi's support as well along with that AC. Thamizh being in wheelchair and without knowing anything about Thulasi can't help her.
??????? ??????? ????????
?????? ?????? ???????
??? ????? ????? ???????? ?????
????? ??? ?????? ??????
????? ??? ???????????
??????????? ????????? ?? ???????