Kitani Mohabbat Hai- A New Beginning

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What a beginning... I am simply speechless... Actually I am not... I have loads to say about the entire episode because the entire episode was so breathtaking... Each and every moment was simply outstanding...

Starting off with the entry of Arohi... It was simply grand... The sufi version of the title track completely complemented Arohi's entry... It was mindblowing... But I guess what made the entry more memorable is the probably the way the flashbacks were shown... I mean the concept of Arohi reading the book of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and then telling it to her friends was simply amazing... Kudos to the creatives for such a lovely thought... BTW is the book for real or is it an exclusive copy... Anyways coming back to Arohi's entry... Her friends seems really nice... And Arohi... Uska kya kehna... I mean Kritika looked simply amazing and I think the character of this Arohi was tailor-made for her... Arohi is chirpy, energetic, bubbly and bindaas which I really liked... And the fact that she is a chatterbox is an icing on the cake...

One thing about this KMH is that I am glad that Arohi comes from a rich family as well... This is good because the drama won't be revolving around the rich and the poor... It will be taken to a different level which will be a treat to watch...

Arohi's big family is simply amazing... All the characters are unique in their own way and holds a place within the family... The dynamics of the family is simply amazing as you have a blend of all characters within it... The bua is simply amazing... She is definately going to be a rocking character... And as for Arohi's mom, I am sure she is going to Arohi's pillar of strength and the lady playing her role is so cute... Dadiji and her antiques are going to be a treat to watch... All in all the family of Arohi is just too good because its going to make the drama of KMH2 more interesting...

As for the hotel incidents... Well all I can say that I just couldn't keep my eyes off the eye-locking scenes between Arjun-Arohi... IT was like romance was in the air... The setting that they both created was just amazing... Arjun's look was mindblowing... Even though he was in disguise you could see and feel the spark and chemistry between the two and when Arjun played the flute, the entire setting was simply magical...

But I guess the best scene was the ending... There was an edge to it... The intensity could be felt... Arohi's fear and Arjun's anger as well as the pain he felt because he might have to kill her was truly visible... And the last scene with the blood on the knife and the saying Kitani Mohabbat Hai- A New Beginning was simply PERFECT...

Overall, it was a fantastic episode... And KMH 2 has definately lived up to their expectations.... Can't wait for tomorrow's episode... Arjun's Sighania's proper introduction...

A big round of applause to Ekta Kapoor, Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, the entire team of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 and Imagine TV for giving us such a dhamakedar episode... It was simply out of the world...

And I know all of you enjoyed it too... So pour in your thoughts...!!!...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yah Yaar!! the first epi was rockkkkkkkkkiiiiinnngggggg all of the where Awesome...👏 I just loved it!! Now cant wait for 2morrow!!!!😍

LUV sonya

arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I loved the first epi....and i also loved the fact tht their both from rich families...cant wait for tommorw
Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonya-

Yah Yaar!! the first epi was rockkkkkkkkkiiiiinnngggggg all of the where Awesome...👏 I just loved it!! Now cant wait for 2morrow!!!!😍

LUV sonya

I know... tomorrows episode will be another awesome epi...!!!
Neeshoe thumbnail
I LOVED The first epi !!
OMG it was awesome, the thing i loved the most was when they showed KMH1, omg that was so nicee <3 .. it brought back all the memoriess =]
ahhhhhh ArJohi aree Baqqq SO HAPPYY
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 i have to agree the first episode was just rocking....love arjun and arohi....
arshi_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i totally loved the first episode, and i am so excited bc arohi has the same last name as me Ahluwalia, its destiny