Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankitaankita

I have been rating  Chaskameter whenever m logging in..........i m wid u.........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
😊

i have been doing the same whenever i get on to the first page😳
but its really so irritating that some people dont care to comment on the articles
😑, and some who do forget to vote and on their Fan Page too only a handful people write also i dont see many people commenting on KMH2's official FB page as well may be only 20 or 30 at the maximum, but considering the fans they have and deserve its too less. i see new members joining in, hope we'll see much more active performance.😳
😑
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesssss guys!
Let's work as a team, with a good spirit!

Let's make Karanika feel their speciality & let the world (of IF πŸ˜†) know who's the best!
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonia: i m definitely with u in this :))
does anyone know what to do if we want additional pics of celebs in their profile? KMH2 has begun so we definitely need new photos of them na :)) guess its one of the ways to increase their ranking.

how i wish i cud bring together the fans of FB and i-f together, there r many who arent at both places since they dont now about it or lack time.
and well hope tht the rest of the over 600 fans contibute their part in the rankings.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranii

@Sonia: i m definitely with u in this :))
does anyone know what to do if we want additional pics of celebs in their profile? KMH2 has begun so we definitely need new photos of them na :)) guess its one of the ways to increase their ranking.

how i wish i cud bring together the fans of FB and i-f together, there r many who arent at both places since they dont now about it or lack time.
and well hope tht the rest of the over 600 fans contibute their part in the rankings.

Yeah Pranii, i see your comments on facebook. It's great to know your equally involved in both the networks. πŸ˜ƒ
I don't comment but i'm always active on facebook too.

I hope we get as much support as possible to make season a better hit since Karanika are expecting too much from their fans this time 😳
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Calm down Sonia...we're getting there :) The old fans will take time getting back to watching the show and coming on the forums, and KMH2's and KaranIka's fan-following is bound to increase over time..so just chill and go with the flow. We're doing what we can...go KMH team 😳
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you r absolutelt right and i am wid u
i want my kmh to be on no1 position because its worth
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

on the 1st page there is dis column abobe "about the show" under it u will see 5 stars to rate...click on the last starπŸ˜›

ohh thanx shibz😳...i do it usually when i m online but i didnt know what was it calledπŸ˜†
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prachi..

you r absolutelt right and i am wid u

i want my kmh to be on no1 position because its worth

That's the thing, Vote for KMH2 cause it's WORTH it.
Cause Karanika deserve it! 😳
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cannot agree more with u Sonia!! Its sad to see KMH having so less votes and I hope Karan Kritika are among the top two soon!!
A request, can u plz include the points in your post that the fans need to do to improve the ranking of KMH and Karan Kritika on IF? 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -stuti-

Cannot agree more with u Sonia!! Its sad to see KMH having so less votes and I hope Karan Kritika are among the top two soon!!

A request, can u plz include the points in your post that the fans need to do to improve the ranking of KMH and Karan Kritika on IF? 

Obviously Stuti, you just need to tell me not ask me πŸ˜ƒ
I did it already.