Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Injustice to Karan Kritika's efforts and hardwork!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

No hello Ouch Angry

I'm glad all of you understand what WE all WANT and what Karan and Kritika DESERVE.

When KMH was abruptly shut down and taken off air in just a while, all LOYAL FANS were all set to protest and complain.
 I hear NDTV Imagine's facebook as well as Email was filled with complaints to bring the show back on floor.

Now, that the show is back on floors, no one's responding to it!
Please guys, we don't want our favorite show to even come in the danger line ever.

VIEWERS IN INDIA - WATCH THE SHOW AT THE 8PM SLOT ONLY! PLEASE!

RATE THE CHASKAMETER EVERY MINUTE!

COMMENT ON KARAN KUNDRA + KRITIKA KAMRA'S PROFILE TO INCREASE THEIR RANKINGS = ATLEAST TOP 5 Embarrassed

Week 1: As soon as the forum was open, people were asked to vote.
We only received 74 votes! This means a maximum of 74 fans only on India-Forums?
Week 2: Over 700 votes, great job guys Wink
Week 3: Downfall to number 15? Why? Kya hua?

Where are all those who filled Imagine with mails?
How come I see very few KMH fans on IF?

WAKE UP! Angry

Even after getting 53 votes to date, we see no  difference in the rankings and ratings of KMH2. I agree we're all busy, but does it really take much to just hit the chaskameter? Or just put up a short comment on the KK2s profile?
Keep in mind Karan was sick, yet shoots went on for more than 24hours a day. What are we giving back to him in return for his commendable time and efforts? Censored  Censored Censored Censored

Ps- who can post the weekly TRP ratings on the forum?.

Edited by -Sonia-xx - 15 November 2010 at 5:17am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everchandni95sehhr-xShagunx-siddhitifanLove14Nimz-KMHPallavi_roxMiz-PriyaaDilushaArjuhi_fanniviianitaksureshAllwaysindian-Premeena-iceprincess101tanu111arekhab25LindaxXx-stuti-DEE2803Love.Karantacksmitali_sworldequalsyoulilindiangurl13..imperfect..-Miya-Harpreet.M-Amri-PraniiAnchi.thousandmilesGunjan.ambbihaWater.aparna4karanika-Priyaa-mayurlover4evakavyasam-desiresoul-niksidfanpavsmanasi_31desigirl_18Prachi..QuirkyAnkitaKaran.lali.viniva sharmayipeeJungli BilliAnjalii...xXxshibzpayal_4Dr.BasketGupta-AriaNe-widaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Injustice to Karan Kritika's efforts and hardwork!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S_sweet_S

Groupbie

S_sweet_S

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
u are totally right
i am with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

rose-girl

Goldie

rose-girl

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i hav asked sooo many tyms how can i rate on chaskameter???

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

i hav asked sooo many tyms how can i rate on chaskameter???

to rate the chaskameter go all the way to the and you know where it has like 5 star kinda thing just rate it by clicking on it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Premeena-

-Premeena-

Goldie

-Premeena-

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Guys please rate the CM!

Love you Arjuhi xox

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
i was going to complain... such a shame..!! i dun understand if it pains 2 rate the chaska meter!!!Ouch
i dun see the enthusiasm either.. the articles hardly hav around 30 to 50 comments after one n two whole days have passed!! just a few of 'em write on KK n KK page..how will this help give them a decent rank?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.christiandior.Anchi.PraniiniksidfanradtAnjalii...xXx

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i was going to complain... such a shame..!! i dun understand if it pains 2 rate the chaska meter!!!Ouch
i dun see the enthusiasm either.. the articles hardly hav around 30 to 50 comments after one n two whole days have passed!! just a few of 'em write on KK n KK page..how will this help give them a decent rank?

This is exactly what i mean shibz, we need to work as a team.
This is just depressing! Angry  Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Anchi.PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I have been ratin chaska meter!
Come on guys everyone pleasee rate chaska meterr!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.PraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.