noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly, Maan lost a little bit of my respect with his whole "plan" πŸ˜• Just to prove Geet needs his help he buys Yash's company so that he can keep his eye on her? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I was hoping that Maan would be regretful for throwing Geet out, not REVENGEFUL. Obviously he's planing on watching Geet go through a rough time so that later he can rub it in that she NEEDED him afterall. πŸ₯±

It'll still be interesting to see how this turns out, and how Maaneet get back together. Before that, I hope that Geet proves she can stand on her own two feet without anybody. πŸ˜ƒ Maan needs to get rid of his egotistic mindset that Geet can't do anything without him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I felt that he was disgusting too. He was trying to run her life again. He want her to be dependent on him and make her feel that she is nothing/nobody without his help or without him. He surely lost my respect too!
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
-MaanEetLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm thats true.
I m sure he wil realise later I m 100 % sure.
For now my poor Dusht Danav is in his Dusht Danav avatar. πŸ˜† Coz He is breaking inside.
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he was being a bit egoistic, but i think he didn't really wanna say that she's nothing without him, but i think what he really wants to prove is that he's important in her life and she needs him and can't live without him. Since he's so stubborn and such a sadoo it comes out like that because he doesn't wanna seem weak though he's very hurt inside because she left him. This is just his way to stay close to GeetπŸ˜‰.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its not just Maan who is being egoistic,..even Geet is being the same by letting her ego stand between her trust on Maan..Both are thinking about the other all the time and are determined to show that the other is wrong..lol..these two are jodi made in heaven!πŸ˜‰
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Don't worry, if u notice Maan always starts like this, but later on regret and his heart melts infront of Geet, lolzzzzzzz ☺️

He did the same with that Kurbaan Hua's time, he did blame Geet, but later on realised his mistake and made a special meeting only for Geet........

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Yeah he was being a bit egoistic, but i think he didn't really wanna say that she's nothing without him, but i think what he really wants to prove is that he's important in her life and she needs him and can't live without him. Since he's so stubborn and such a sadoo it comes out like that because he doesn't wanna seem weak though he's very hurt inside because she left him. This is just his way to stay close to GeetπŸ˜‰.

perfectly said!..πŸ‘
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thats true !he got his dush danav attitude n stupid ego i just want geet to show maan that she's independent n she need 2 survive alone!! bt though he lukd damn hawt 2day πŸ˜³
Edited by --Thush-- - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ditto Noodley!

He got this huge ego😑 He just brought that factory and waiting or may create scene which will lead to Geet fails...I hope he fails big time with this mission..this man need to be taught a lesson..I hope Geet wins n his ego hurts😎 Wonder how Geet will react onces she get to know whos her new boss...full dhamaka again I guessπŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Someone above said it perfectly.
He makes himself believe that Geet can't live without him so he decides to track her every movement to prove that. But really, it's he who cannot live without her and he who will miss seeing her face every day in his office. It is in fact an excuse to make himself believe that it is her who needs him and not the other way round. Maybe physically Maan will be able to survive without Geet but emotionally, she is everything to him.

Maan is yet to realise just how much Geet means to him. Hopefully this separation period will do them both some good. Maan will realise just how much he loves Geet and Geet will truly become independent!