Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Ria ka Adda: KMH2 epi 1

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

HEY HEY HEY Everyone...looks whoz backWink yessir its our very own  Ria ka Adda
Before opening da adda thread, its imperative for me to give a lil info abt RKA to ol dos new kmhians and addians who have not been part of kmh 1. Ria ka Adda was started by an angel named Ria. With time, other adda buddies joined in and soon RKA became one of the first of its kind adda spot. It literally became home to more than 150+ active members and many many silent readers. We chipped in our views on each episode, literally dissected n operated each scene, bitched about glitches in the epi and technical departments, drooled over arjuhi chemistry etc etc.

When KMH 1 was shut shop abruptly by Imagine TV,Ouch it was the RKA Campaign team which put in sleepless nights and some extraordinary hard work to get back kmh. The Campaign team, along with many many kmhians left no stone unturned to get back our favourite show. Signing petitions, spamming and attacking imagine fb wall, clawing n harrowing the channel authorities on the phone and emails, interviews, sending reports compiling trps of youth shows and swot analysis...phewww guys give a pat on your backs for such laudable hard workBig smile. It is because of you guys that we have achieved the impossible and this is no mean feat.  A special mention to the seven samurais who worked their asses off to make KMH 2 and RKA happen again. :

1)Aditi(Tibs)

2)Anjana

3)Jyoti(Gagori)

4)Natz

5)Sanjukta(sanju)

6)Katz (KK)

7)Sweety

A big big thank you to the channel, campaign team , and the Production House for delivering and getting back KMH2. Everybody is welcome to chip in their views on kmh2 and its episode in the adda. Infact, RKA is all about having healthy discussions and respecting diversity of opinions. We DONT sugarcoat and like to call a spade a spade. So everybody just join in and ENJOYWink

Wokkay, lets get down with some rules of the adda::

1) Follow IF Rules and respect each others opinions. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there is a difference in opinion.

2) Dont use quotes but use @ to answer.

3)If you want to open the Adda, after the first few weeks, please pm the 'addakeeper' A/C on IF or RKA FB a/c.

4)IMPORTANT:: Save First page for epi  analysis so only reserve on the first page if you wanna analyze. From the next page you can yapEmbarrassed

SO GUYS KEEP THE ADDA ROLLINGStarSmileWinkBig smile

p.s:; aditi(tibs) was supposed to open the adda today but her dad is unwellOuch..letz all wish for his speedy recovery.

Edited by pavs - 01 November 2010 at 12:00pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everp_phalsmadhurameshanNimz-KMHJia1Nims111NooriiAllwaysindiananitaksureshtvfrnds001md410AnjanaYYZarjuhi_love_lavvioletteAyesha_glaLindaxXx1dreammitali_s-Sissy-.aastha.veil_of_rosesspringssam111222sanjukta..Somya_2200arshiyaaAnchi.KK84Shipra_Ssweetassugar16Prachi..secretkeepernatzQuirky.vrshn.nammu_23kavyasamjyoti06lilindiangurl13samiya.Jasmine...swan20nightangelsajni786viniva sharmaAnjalii...xXxmchoprashibz.Nabi.payal_4-AriaNe-nikita_88.Angel-Fatima-.FlawlessSarun.

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

I was asked to sort of give a synopsis of todays epi but i suck at giving commentaries on epi Embarrassed so il stick to my pointers::

1)Okiess honestly the kmh magic was there albeit in some parts but yeah it was there...when arohi was reading international bestsellerLOL kmh novel n then the flashbacks started i distinctly felt goosebumps down my spine. The wait was worth it when i saw those scenes which had charmed us so much. Those cute office nok-jhoks, the intense romance, beech mein sara hua singer track, the train meeting--everyhting brought a goofy smile on my face.

2)Sufi version of kmh is weird. I didnt like it one bit.Sleepy maybe with time the music will grow on me. But I am happy that the original trademark arjuhi bg music was retained. Hopefully the music department will come up with better version of the title track.

3)First day thoroughly dissapointing costumes..Dead Arohi's salwar ws baba adam ki zamane ka style. Nim Maasi, I see, has still not got outta her fascination for ill fitting clothes n maggie puffed sleevesShocked...wished arohi wore more trendy western clothes n not the drab one coloured salwars. With the chirpy character that she is potraying, casual tees/jeans/shorts wud hv looked so much more apt.

4)Arohi's family intro ws yawnworthy. The grandfather and the grandmother are cute but the bua and  is   
5) Arjuhi chemistry is still sizzling n hottttttt n i gather itl just improve with every epi. The first eyelock, coupled with the bg music was scintillating. Good job by both kritika n karan in keeping their chemistry as fresh as ever.

6) I prefer karan with the stubble...with the role of a gangster the stubble wud hv suited him more. The grey contacts needs to go ASAP. Kritika was looking pretty and her dialogue delivery ws good tho screechy in certain parts.

7)The cliffhanger in the end created the right masala. Overall good job by the team and the channel.Clap The frist epi was pretty decent.

p.s--One query who is the director and why is there no proper title track with scenes shot??

Edited by pavs - 01 November 2010 at 3:07pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everanitaksureshNimz-KMHAllwaysindianreshamctanu111aSHIKHA19-Sissy-violettePraniiarshiyaaAnchi.springsSomya_2200sam111222natzQuirkysecretkeepersweetassugar16kavyasam.vrshn.jyoti06lilindiangurl13sajni786payal_4mchopraAnjalii...xXxshibz-AriaNe-nikita_88.FlawlessSarun.

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THis is for all the people who worked to get this back..specially JO, ANJANA , PALLBIKA , NATZ AND SANJUKTA..

Ankhiyon ke
saamne rehte hai woh,

Jiya karte the
unki yaadon mein yoon,

Aaj phir saamne
khade hai woh humare,

Door nahi hai an
woh kinare,

Cheen laye unhe
hum taqdir se,

Bane liya apna
lad ke jee jaan se,

Jinse milne ki
chah thi umar bhar,

Jinse door na seh
jaaye pal bhar,

Humne toh dil
lagaya unse,

Sapno ko yoon
sajaya chupke se,

Ab na door jane
denge,

Har pal saanson
mein bhaandh lenge,

Humare liye unke
bina hai jeevan adhoora,

Ab saath hai woh
toh phir karenge har sapna poora…

MY two cents on epi..i loved the beginning specailly the book cover the flash back and the last scene where they stopped with the blood on knife..
and ARJUN became dish..wow..from where did the dialogue writer get that..LOL

Edited by mchopra - 01 November 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everchandni95Jia1anitaksureshNimz-KMHNooriiAllwaysindiantanu111aarjuhi_love_lavviolettesam111222Somya_2200Anchi.arshiyaapavssecretkeeperkavyasam.vrshn.natzQuirkyjyoti06lilindiangurl13payal_4shibzAnjalii...xXxviniva sharma-AriaNe-nikita_88

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

First half was a letdown..but picked up nicely in second half....

Pavs ki bachhi..your name too deserve to b on that ListEmbarrassed..who can forget the superb interview u gave to TT regarding our campaign...haanApprove

Things I liked about First episode

• Instead of Arohi asking for a lift..she herself decides to fix the tyre...women power zindabadThumbs Up
  • Arohi reading KMH-1 epic bestseller LOL..but the flashbacks were really well selectedThumbs Up
  • Arohi's family members look interesting bunch of peopleTongue...there r many characters to play with...so hopefully they will remain in the show and will not disappear in next episode itselfAngryLOL...
  • Second half of the episode creates a good curiosity elementThumbs Up...Arjun's character looked very promising and his get-up was quite interestingEmbarrassed...
  • ArJuhi chemistry is still intact which is evident in the last part where he grabs her tightly and pins her against the wall holding her mouth and putting that chaku on her neck..the eyelock was intenseBlushing...

Things I disliked today..
  • Start of the episode was not impressive...those two friends of Arohi were very much irritatingOuch..
  • Family introduction was dragged for whole 30minsConfused and at one point u feel like yawningSleepy...Also it leaves u a bit confused about all family members in the endConfused
  • Arohi's costume department needs to do some serious homework nowGeek...Me not impressed with her salwar suitOuch
  • Technical department(Camera and Sound) needs to pull up their socks soonApprove

Overall a decent episode...but lacked the punch...mayb real story will start from otomrrow sinse precap looks promisingEmbarrassed

My Rating:8/10...Kritika was good with her chirpy actingClap...Karan was impressive with those myterious looks and his get-up was quite uniqueTongue...I m bit disappointed with the direction and camera angles...but its first episode and I m sure things will get better from here onEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 01 November 2010 at 5:26pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everchandni95s4n4NooriiAllwaysindianNimz-KMHmd410violetteSHIKHA19LindaxXxarshiyaaAnchi.Additi_sjfanSomya_2200sam111222sanjukta..springsnatzQuirkysweetassugar16kavyasam.vrshn.-Olly-pavslilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXxshibzpayal_4-AriaNe-nikita_88

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Pavs - Hug For stepping into the breach and opening Adda today.  We expected Aditi (Tibs) to open, but her dad is very ill and she is understandably unavailable.  Also, thaank u for that DYNAMITE TELLY TADKA interview you gave on behalf of the KMH2 Campaign Team.  U were its Public Voice. 

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 01 November 2010 at 11:50am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95Jia1NooriiAllwaysindiananitaksureshLindaxXxviolettetanu111aAnchi.sanjukta..springsarshiyaasam111222Somya_2200natzpavsQuirkysecretkeeper-Olly-jyoti06lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXxshibznikita_88

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
welcome back RKA Smile
thanx for the rules :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

violettearshiyaaSomya_2200sam111222secretkeeperjyoti06lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXx

veinaaz Groupbie
veinaaz
veinaaz

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
TongueHUgssss to all..luking forward to ur post..btw incase u r wondering,its me Maheen farooqi hereWinkWinkWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianviolettespringsarshiyaasam111222Somya_2200Quirkysecretkeeperjyoti06lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXx

vaishnavi_v Newbie
vaishnavi_v
vaishnavi_v

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hello everyone :).I'm new to RKA :)

Edited by vaishnavi_v - 01 November 2010 at 11:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianJia1violettearshiyaaSomya_2200sam111222secretkeeperQuirkyjyoti06lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index