Why r all The Sillies leaving Jobs

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Why do the Karanjkar Females want to Be dependent on that mean Manju who kicks them day and night for their food if that Manohar has become bhikaari and has no money in his account to feed his daughters ? That Manju is so petty and small minded she didnt bring one plate Pav Bhaji for Sulochna saying I brought ONLY for Punni and FORGOT . Archana left Job and is sitting without earning at home , doing tuitions PHOKAT , Vaishu has come To maayka to plonk her Kharcha on penniless Dad and stingy Manju Vinods joint income , now Varsha was thinking of giving job up ..........Why ? Arre so many days u fought job job job ..........why give it up altogether , say NO to US trip bas , continue job and later take maternity leave !

How many lessons does dumb Archu need to understand that real strength is NEVER giving up financial independence COME WHAT MAY ? Each time she does job or studies for few months then SITS at home to depend on Manav or the useless K family .....28 year old able bodied woman , dont u have self respect ? Aur Kitne baar Manju ke Taane sunogi ?

There that Stupid Manohar Sulo Jodi has put THis house solely on Vinods name , He has second flat on his name , these daughters take breaks from jobs [ Varsha] and no regular income , they handle finances ABOMINABLY .Why didnt Vaishu think of making her own financial identity before being so dependent on Dharmu for so many days , eating lazily in costly hotels on his expense ?

The BEST way to teach Dharmu lesson wud be to make seperate identity of HERSELF . She shud do what Vandu is doing , study further and do job at same time and rise so high that he falls CHUP CHAAP QUIET . She is acting thoughtless and spoilt in her anger , she hasnt really thought it out ..what coming back to MAAYKA meant ..........it meant DEPENDING ON MANJU .

Shame on all the dumb K sisters .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
^^...agree...agree...agree.😆
cant understand why only manju is earning...evil woman earning...all goody-goody girls sitting at home doin nothing...its like CVs want to say working women r all EVIL😳...or money is BAD

hopefully they'll get reality-checks in near future
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼 to the post

Thats why i loved Varsha's original characterisation......independent, ambitious, strong minded......what has she been made into.

Vaishu's annoys me the most that way .......she got the opportunity of education more than archana......yet she's made her life like that.

gaurimisha thumbnail
Another thing I cant understand is why Bhavna wants varsha to quit job????Isnt thr something called maternity leave??😕
Why is varsha reacting in such a hyper way...it appears like she's quarreling with her saas👎🏼
Bhavna-varsha never made sense to me.

Ks r financially so down ...n yet ARchu never thinks of working.It looks so weird that they never show varsha helping Ks out financially....why cant a daughter help her parents financially after marriage?Why the dependence on manju?Varsha must be getting a good salary...she cud easily hav given them 10,000 bucks...why manavs' help n wjy all this tamasha is beyond me?
Even if Archu took manavs' help,she shud hav come home,talked to varsha or vinod or even better got her own savings(if she had any)...n then returned the money back to him.

Manav on the other hand kept it frm his mother...he lied.It makes me wonder why he told the truth to damo in the first place😕

I dont like all these things shown in PR.
Edited by gaurimisha - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

^^...agree...agree...agree.😆

cant understand why only manju is earning...evil woman earning...all goody-goody girls sitting at home doin nothing...its like CVs want to say working women r all EVIL😳...or money is BAD

hopefully they'll get reality-checks in near future

ya but it is LAUDABLe ! Come what may , Manju just doesnt give up JOB ! Archana just give it up , i havent seen a DUMBER woman than this Archana !

Went for 3 months court order stay ...........Gave up job studies
Jaywant bola...........Job chod diya
Manav ke liye ....Job chod dene ko tayar
Manju Warned HER ha........I cannot BEAR ur KHARCHA . Arre so clear cut a person is telling u , dont u have SHAMe , woman , HAATH PAR HAATH RAKH KE UR SITTING AT HOME LIKE A SITTING DUCK >>>>A TARGET FOR MEANIES LIKE MANJU ?

Is anything Lacking in u in brain compartment or body ? Why do u need to spread hands for cHAVANNIS in front of others yaar when u KNOW ur Dad is NOT strong financially anymore ? Shame shame Shame on Archna , She got training , job , and she just GAVE IT UP and this is a bloody virtue or what ????

Manav is poor , he himself was nEVER financially steady what he will support her

Manju is mean , she doesnt wanna support her

Manohar is penniless now and dependent on Vinod

Jay is mean NOW ONLy , u wanna be dependent on him ?

This is ridiculous !

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree.....

why cant cvs show the daughters earning??...

vaisali shd start working and earn her own identity insd of depending on dharmesh..
gaurimisha thumbnail
I remember Archu in one scene saying to vaishu that she doesnt believe that money matters.

One thing where I disagree.Whether money matters to me at a personal level or not,it is necessary to live in this society with dignity.

Surprisingly ,I find vaishu ,the most foolish of the lot....who had every opportunity but sat at home n ate
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very good post .
I think tomorrow even Varsha will com back home . If at all , then out of the 3 sisters only archana is helping manjusha and Vinod financially by giving  free tutions to her friend's daughter .Thsi way manju won't have to pay back her loan ..
Archana is also helping all the tiem at home . Vaishu and Vaishali are just going to roam around like spoilt brats in their night gowns ...

Varsha has a job right now but maybe she will give it up the minute she walks back in the Karanjkar home ...
 Manju has never helped Ks with her salary .....  long time back Sulochana said she gave her bahu the permission to work bcoz she wanted Manju to be independent and she has never taken money from her nd never will even Vinod once said to Manju why dont u help with the family expenses since u too belong to this family to which she replied I need to save money for my kids education nd their future so m not sure if she really contributes to the monthly budget   
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
But how many lessons ..HOW MANY does Archana need to know that her help at home will nEVER BE QUANTIFIED MONETARILY IN INDIAN STANDARDS ? She will be a NOKRANI with no money , a glorified SERVANT nothing more nothing less .Today too she was making parathas , packing vinods tiffin .Manju does so much DADAGIRI on basis of her FINANCIAL independence , Archna personally gives no value to money bt doesnt realise tht to mintain dignity financial independence is necessary ! Very much necessary ! ALL 3 sisters will sit at home now and WEEP while Manju EARNS ? Why the hell was Archna WEEPING today ? Holding her spoilt thoughtless sister ? Arre does anyone due tution for PHOKAT ? That spoilt sister is thoughtless so is archna who has just given up earning money as if it was candy ! And what will she do now ?what she is BEST at .............WEEP !