Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey my dearest Mohabbatians HugHug
Today the 1st epi of KMH2 has been aired and I couldn't stop myself to write a OS
on my all time fav. couple ArjuhiStar...Kya kare adaat se majboor hoonLOLLOLLOL

So here it is the OS:

Because of a coffee and a muffin 

Arohi POV

There are meetings that changes your lifeStar

I sighed.
Sigh, in a sense, helped me to remain calm and not scream in the middle of the city, among people who walked-or rather ran to the square.

I was in line to buy a coffee where I brought always, and this gentleman who sold coffee and pastries at a good price and also good quality, always stopped on the sidewalk in front of one of the many buildings that characterized the area.

It was hot that morning, too hot to be just the twenty-second of April: Luckily, that morning, I had only worn a blue blouse, skirt, white knee-length and the inevitable, unfortunately, I must add-heeled shoes,  they too blue, my long black hair was tied up in a bun and two shorter locks framing my face, I was not a girl who loved to wear makeup, but it was necessary in the environment that I attended, so I'm limited to foundation, eye shadow , pencil and gloss for the lips.

All of this elegance, all this perfection, because I was the personal secretary of the director of a famous model agency: he chose the faces and especially the bodies of boys and girls who have marched on famous catwalks in clothes of famous designers. The names of the models and most famous models emerged from our agency.

That morning, I had called the head with the intercom in my office next to her, "Arohi," he said, his voice distorted from the apparatus "Took me a cup of coffee , but not what they do here on the street, I want it from Mehek's shop

"I Run!" I answered efficiently, turning to watch from the window behind me the traffic, I sighed when the chief added, "Within an hour,"

There would be nothing strange if he preferred the service of a coffee shop instead of another, the problem was that the shop was a few good kilometer from the agency .

I took a taxi and I was going to leave when I thought that if he wanted his coffee, I also had the right to take what I liked. The Mehek's shop was right near and a small detour would not certainly hurt.

Two more people would come and then my turn.

I looked up at the sky that morning was very blue, some clouds embellished it and did not appear there was a film of gas and smoke that characterized the city.

I pick up the bag that slipped from my shoulder and then the man in front of me went away: I took my coffee and I allowed myself a chocolate muffin, just to sweeten the long day spent slowly.

I took the paper bag from the old man, and after having paid quickly I made my way to Mehek's shops: I was thirsty, I had not had breakfast that morning to arrive early to work and now I had a hole in my stomach.

Never drink coffee without having first eat something, said my mother so I sipped the coffee..
Arriving in front of the door of Mehek, I opened it by pushing it back because my hands were occupied by the coffee and from the bag and the bag had slipped into the crook of my elbow. I had never done it.

When I turned I tripped in the latch of the door, what was on the ground, I was having already precarious balance and I found myself bouncing on the heels and I fell hopelessly upon the poor unfortunate had happened to me before: I poured him coffee and muffin flew away from the envelope, smashed to the ground.

"oh god ..." said a voice of a boy and when I looked up I found myself in front of a hard chest covered with a white shirt stained with brown.....because of muffin.

Terribly sorry, I laid everything on the ground and took a handkerchief from my bag and began to dab the stain and saying things like, 'Oh God, forgive me, I'm terribly bleak. I did not want to soil your shirt with coffee, excuse me, leave it to me I'll clean" But when I noticed that the stain did not go away I went down to get the wipes from the bag.

The boy said something like "Do not worry, these things happen ..."

I was yet to stanch the shirt when I decided to look up and what I saw left me speechless: I could see cute guys every single day, the models that passed by my desk every hour, I was accustomed to breathtaking faces, but this statuesque bodies that stood before  was the most beautiful view of the world.

That guy was an angel and had black hair tousled from the gel, so limpid brown eyes that could hypnotize, high cheekbones, perfect face like the nose and lips, the lips ... oh ...

"I-I beg your pardon, I did not, I ruined your shirt" I hastened to lower my face on the spot, because my cheeks were becoming red as two rose petals.

"I'm sorry more for the poor muffin" He said to relieve the situation.

I looked up and smiled "Me too" I replied.

"If you're not in a hurry, I can offer you a coffee and a muffin," he proposed. "You know, I push to you"

I became red "Oh, well, actually I should go to work ..." I looked at my watch, there were still three quarters of an hour. "But I should be apologizing, I was the one who spot your shirt"

"I am a man, I do not take a coffee by a woman."  He took my jacket that had fallen during the impact with me and showed me an empty table nearby.

I sat down and he put the jacket on the chair. "How do you prefer coffee?" Churches polite.

I thought a bit " I'd take a cappuccino "

"And a chocolate muffin. Coming soon." He ran to the counter and saw him approach the cashier to pay.

I felt terribly uncomfortable and obsessively watching the clock: if before was missing forty-five minutes, now only forty-three.
That guy was incredibly nice and polite but it was sure that after day I wouldn't see him.

He returned after a couple of minutes with two cappuccinos and two muffins, one chocolate and one with berries, sat in front of me and handed me my things.

He looked at me and handed me his right hand, "Pleasure, I'm Arjun," he said.

"I'm Arohi," I replied embarrassed

His shirt was still half brown and noticed that his neck was caught in a tie.

"I'm sorry again for what I did 'I said, the guilt came from the fact that if he had a job interview, or that if he were going to work, he had to go   with a shirt like that.

"I told you not to worry. Sometimes happens to spil coffee. " he smiled as he bit his muffin.

I tried to finish quickly, without looking vulgar.

It lacked half an hour before I could return to the office of the head with the coffee and so sorry for the incident, I took a leaf from my diary and wrote my address to the boy. I gave it to him and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow while drinking.

"Send me your shirt, I'll send it to the laundry...this for apologize and pay off the coffee and muffin" I explained.

"Oh, but do not bother. It's nothing. "

I got up and pretended not to hear "I am terribly sorry, but now I have to go to work. Forgive me. I'll wait for you shirt. "

I took my things and went to the cashier to order a coffee and bring it and before leaving the shop, I turned to the table to greet Arjun: I made him a sign with my hand and he reciprocated with a smile.

I wonder if I would meet him again. But that meeting had radically changed my day.

That's all
Hope you like it...Hit the like button pleaseEmbarrassed

Love Parm

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 01 November 2010 at 10:42am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

rezah_razagarvitaaroraRESHMA_89shruti_raiaddictive_kmhanjaliarora311khadija-kmhkmhalltheway123Angel.ARloverLuvmayurmaneetLove14-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69SHAHAD971princess_nabzmalosesezoThugAngelpiamistwilddevil2010Jia1choudhary.akmh-all_d_wayDishali_Jainchip.princess14violettetanu111aLindaxXxrasika.KKartaniru273kneeduh2000sowmya18starry.phoenixlilindiangurl13--Pooja--...anshu...sam111222Angad_Kripa_200CoffeeAddict-sanju-..anshita..kavyasamlazybluesCavingIn.vrshn.shruthiRIshaan.pari_15-Appsy-aparna4karanikaniroo_jaanuQuirkysweetassugar16veds_6791ArjuhisismchopraAnjalii...xXx-Dreamy_Girl--Liana-..Akaisha..Dr.BasketGuptashibztina_1234luv_winchestersMyInspirationz--Ari---AriaNe-_Divya_-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Because of a Coffee and a Muffin" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
reserved for my comment....

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
for now is a OS, maybe when I'm free I'll continue with the story lol...so I'll PM the people that hit the like button

take care all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shibz

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
so sweeeeet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
good job parm...well writtenThumbs Up...are u gona add on :)

DUGGUlicious

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
wow parm real cute...loved it..so sweeeeeetttttttt..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousluv_winchesters

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
How romantic... It was simply amazing... and Please do continue... Would love to know if Arohi meets him again...!!!

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

so sweeeeet

thanks TanuHug

Originally posted by sweetassugar16

good job parm...well writtenThumbs Up...are u gona add on :)

Thankies a lot KarishmaHug
If i'll be free, will continueBig smile

luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.