Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I am Shruthi.Waise I've already introduced myself in the introduction thread,phirbhi.Anyways,coming to today's episode.I liked it a lot.It was totally different from the other serials I've seen.Beginning mein hi takraar or slight attraction(atleast from Arohi's sideWink)Anyway,I love this Arohi.She kept blabbering away aur uski family ki entry toh bahut badiya tha.And Arjun was awesome,although his official entry as himself is going to be shown tmm,but still.He looked so different in the folk singer avatar but still looked like a cold blooded gangster,and his eyes just said it all.I wonder what they'll show next since Arjun is about kill Arohi but obviously it won't happen coz duh!Arohi is the main lead and has to be alive.Anyway,the pre-cap was Thumbs Up.Arjun looked so awesome!Can't wait to see tmm's episode.So basically Episode 1 was a success from my POV.What do you guys think?Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rasoigalNoorii-xShagunx-KhaLidaHtanu111arose-girllilindiangurl13loveanimePranii-Zoya-.SilentPrincessShipra_S-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxMalikashibzSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a Dhamakedar Entry!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi Shruti! Nice to meet you..
you are right.. today's episode was quite amazing!! I think the best part was that there was no time wasted in introducing the leads individually.. the show jumped right in and got into action..
love karan kritika <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicalrain

Hi Shruti! Nice to meet you..
you are right.. today's episode was quite amazing!! I think the best part was that there was no time wasted in introducing the leads individually.. the show jumped right in and got into action..
love karan kritika <3
Hi! Nice to meet you too.You are darn right.Everything was happening in the correct pace that it just kept me glued to the T.V.LOL I am glad it's going in the right pace.Smile

shibz

rasoigal

rasoigal

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I agree shruti  episode was awesomeThumbs Up , just finished watching the last part, luved arjun and arohis bak bak also.  arjun's entry was too good, and his eyes luked like he wuldnt hesitate to do anything,   arohi was luking pretty too. .  both luked fab and I liked their  amne samne scenes, they are at their best when in one frame.  waiting for tmrws epi.

shibz

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I haven't seen today's episode yet yaar!

But i wanna see it even more now . i love this new Arohi :]

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
oh yeah....i definitely liked today's episode!Big smile

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i totally love the way they are starting the show... Arohi's intro is superb and sooo happy that they include all the cute scenes from the first season... now i wish that there was a book Kitani Mohabbat hai i would totally buy it.... LOL and the ending OMG soo good and what a part to stop at...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baryShipra_Skavyasamshibz

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey sruthi,u cant believe how much i loved the episode,oh god its like rollar coaster ride,totally loved all the family,kya family hain
n most fav part,ofcourse last one the knife on her neck n blood came out,oh god i doubt what stop him though,that's like totally best part
i loved the thing they refreshed our memories with KMH1 though we never forgot it,arohi reading kitni mohabbat hain novel is totally loving,damn i wish one novel too
i am swetha
swetha

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.