Jyoti

Jyoti form members plz take alook here...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

All dear Jyoti forum members,

It really fills bad that some Jyoti forum members coming to Imagin's another show Bandini forum & saying that Bandini show is worst n have to end up now.

Guy's plz it looks so bad that u coming to other show's forum & saying this all kind of things for that show b'coz it's hurts to all the fans of that show who still loves that show.

Plz guy's I just want to say plz stop all this kind of stuff if u wants to save ur show u can we have no problem with that but it's wrong that for to save ur show u r saying end up to other show b'coz its worst then ur show.

Every show is having its up n down so to save ur show u all recommend things of improvements for ur show expect to say ending other show then ur B'coz if someone do this for ur show how will u fill just think abt this once.

I can understand it fill so bad if our favorite show goes off air but ending up any show is totally depended & combining dissection of channel & production house of that show so plz don't blame another show for this.

It's my humble request to u all plz co operate & try to understand us. Plz stop blaming & Bandini. Save ur show by ur effort...

One of the Bandini forum member...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SEPIDEHh...RamonaG....niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jyoti form members plz take alook here..." in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishal.dalal

vaishal.dalal

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Well Leena....

I also have something to say.... Obviously whosoever is writing bad about Bandini, they should not do it for sure........ But as far as I have noticed..........Bandini supporters are writing that Jyoti has been worst show...... while Jyoti supporters are writing that Bandini was the best show on Imagine, but due to leaps, content wise now Jyoti is far better and in comparison, Bandini is worse..... No one has written Bandini was the worst like Bandini supporters are saying for Jyoti...

Every one has their own view and independence for the same..... If you also notice on comments on Jyoti going off air news... Hardly 2-3 people have said Bandini is worst.... Rather.... There are many Bandini supporters who have said Jyoti is the worst ever.....

And i also havent noticed People making separate thread in Bandini forum writing Bandini is worst... All one is doing is a pure comparison between Jyoti and Bandini which all have independence to express....

Well... Jyoti is going off air and noone can stop it as Jyoti going off air is mutual decision of Producer and Channel and it is not as if Producer are against it........

So, lets not question anyone..... People are matured enough to understand what they should write and what they should not.... And if they dont understand, moderators on IF are always there to ban/block such members or remove their posts..... 

What my belief is.... What is the point in having unnecessary discussion on which show should go off air or not.... Jyoti is going off air decided by Channel and Producers mutually.... Dats it.... Where is mention about Bandini anywhere...... People should stop unnecessary discussion....about which one is better....and which one is worse...

Edited by vaishal.dalal - 01 November 2010 at 10:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masz_KAYNAAT_Nancy_NUTSSmritiKathaleena04

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
well said leena. nothing is to be achieved by this hate policy. live and let live guysSmile
all comparisons are odious and completely unnecessary.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanleena04

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i dont know whos saying this and what have happend , cuz i dont check the Bandini forum anymore, yes its not good to go and talk bad abt a serial in their forum.

But in my opinion i have watched both Bandini and Jyoti from the day they started , and loved both of them . . but Ekta have definetly ruined Bandini with the leaps , now whenever i see Bandini on TV n change the channel because its so much far from reality , but i love SanRaj scenes :) and yeah i used to love the old shashank! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top