Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

They are back to rockk we are back to Enjoying

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hey guysssssss!

OMG I cant believe they are backkkkkkk!! YES YES YES!! OMG they are going to rockkkkkk.... i loved them in KMH 1, and going to love them now in KMH 2!!! I was a big fan of KMH 1 and now this KMH 2 is going to rockkkkkkk!!

i am sonya and i was KMH 1 forum all the time,, and after loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time i am here again!!

Wahi jodi and their new lovestory will rock televisionindustry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4uPraniishibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hii Sonya, i too was a part of KMH2 forum, but became active only towards its end. so hope we can have fun here together :)) i too mcrazy about KMH and Kritika. hacnt been able to catch much of KMH2, but i m loving it whatever i have seen. what about u? and yup KMH is rocking the television once again, but sad to say, not this forum. :( No worries though, we'll try our best from now :D

i m so sorry for the late response, i didnt even know this topic was there. and lately i was a bit inactive due to exams. but i m here now to rock the forums with u all :) wish that as many fans participate.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index