Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Welcome Yeh Ishq Haaye Viewers:Introduce Yourself (Page 8)

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Name: Shee

place-Maldives

favourite actor-Ragesh, Ranbir kapoor

Actress- Priyanka  Kajol,  shristy and Ridhi Dogra

Fav. show : Maryaada and Yeh Ishq HaayeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

aimin Senior Member
aimin
aimin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hello, yoo-hoo, anybody home? LOL

I've made some posts here already but thought a formal introduction was necessary. So, anyway, I'm Aimin.Smile

I'm crazy about reading, cooking & watching all sorts of serials, English, Hindi, Japanese, etc. Been an SRK fan ever since I've been able to remember stuff & other than that, recently I've started to have a growing fancy towards Ranbir Kapoor & Amir Khan. LOL

I like actors & actresses in general if they can act well so it's hard to pick favourites otherwise. Love Yeh Ishq Haaye for Akshay and the unconventional hero he is: he might not be outrightly dashing, but has a heart of pure gold; might not be a mysterious badboy, but his fight for truth & everything right is the intrigue about him. Day Dreaming He is definitely the kind of level-headed, dependabe & faithful guy a lot of girls would want. Him & Manjari, that's the appeal for me. LOL

Edited by aimin - 20 June 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hi everyone...i am new here...

Name:Roopal Gupta but u can call me roops
Place:India(bhopal)
What I expect from Yeh Ishq Haaye:well...right now i am just expecting for a good track

-Saania- IF-Rockerz
-Saania-
-Saania-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Name- Saania

D.O.B- May 22nd

Place- Canada

Reason for watching- The concept is really good and its an interesting show to watch unlike the other saas-bahu types.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index