Yeh Ishq Haaye

Welcome Yeh Ishq Haaye Viewers:Introduce Yourself (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Name: Shee

place-Maldives

favourite actor-Ragesh, Ranbir kapoor

Actress- Priyanka  Kajol,  shristy and Ridhi Dogra

Fav. show : Maryaada and Yeh Ishq HaayeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome Yeh Ishq Haaye Viewers:Introduce Yourself (Page 8)" in Yeh Ishq Haaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aimin

aimin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hello, yoo-hoo, anybody home? LOL

I've made some posts here already but thought a formal introduction was necessary. So, anyway, I'm Aimin.Smile

I'm crazy about reading, cooking & watching all sorts of serials, English, Hindi, Japanese, etc. Been an SRK fan ever since I've been able to remember stuff & other than that, recently I've started to have a growing fancy towards Ranbir Kapoor & Amir Khan. LOL

I like actors & actresses in general if they can act well so it's hard to pick favourites otherwise. Love Yeh Ishq Haaye for Akshay and the unconventional hero he is: he might not be outrightly dashing, but has a heart of pure gold; might not be a mysterious badboy, but his fight for truth & everything right is the intrigue about him. Day Dreaming He is definitely the kind of level-headed, dependabe & faithful guy a lot of girls would want. Him & Manjari, that's the appeal for me. LOL

Edited by aimin - 20 June 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hi everyone...i am new here...

Name:Roopal Gupta but u can call me roops
Place:India(bhopal)
What I expect from Yeh Ishq Haaye:well...right now i am just expecting for a good track

-Saania-

IF-Rockerz

-Saania-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Name- Saania

D.O.B- May 22nd

Place- Canada

Reason for watching- The concept is really good and its an interesting show to watch unlike the other saas-bahu types.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.