Page 1 of 1

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Aniston Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumors

By WENN|Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jennifer Aniston
HOLLYWOOD - Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston has laughed off reports she is pregnant with Vince Vaughn's baby—despite declaring she wants to have children next year.
Since splitting with ex-husband Brad Pitt in January, Aniston has been dating her The Break Up co-star Vaughn since August.

Aniston says, "You know what? If all these (pregnancy rumors were true), I should have had 10 babies by now, married five times. I swear when it happens, you'll hear it."

In an interview with In Style magazine, Aniston admits it took nearly a year of "hard work and soul-searching" before she was ready to date again.

She explains, "You just wake up one day and you start to feel like, yeah, I think I'm open to that now. It's not mapped out. It just sort of happened.

"I hope to be on the road to having a family in the next year. Ideally, I'd like to have a couple (of children), but who knows? That's part of the unknown that I like."

By the way: Can you guys see the pic?

Source: Hollywood

Edited by shahidlover24 - 14 December 2005 at 8:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aniston Laughs Off Pregnancy Rumors" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey, thanks for sharing and yes I can see the picture

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 14 December 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Hey, thanks for sharing and yes I can see the picture

lol..thanks for replying...kool, was just wondering if anyone can even see the picsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top