Uttaran

~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 31

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royshivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 8)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by shivani109

Veer really got fever for ichchaCryCryCry...arrey yar ichki ki hitchki aur kaise kaise tension degi veer koCryCryCry...veer really needs her to surviveCryCryCry...he clearly said today...main tumhare bina nahi jee saktaCryCryCry...if this ichki ki hithcki does one stupid thing this timeAngryi will not anyone like herEmbarrassed

u mean u wont let anyone like her..LOL

yes coz i will not spare her and her fansEmbarrassed

ROFL...chalo aapke khushi ke liye hum haazir ,hai sadaaaa 2 accept ur punishment..Tongue.

better teach somethings to ichki ki hitchkiOucharrey cant she see how much veer loves herAngryjaan legi kya uskiDeadDeadDead

sure..TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

payel_royshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

know tht I have very high expecations from my hero VeerBig smile, But still i wish 2 pen down my thoughts on my real hero VeerWinkLOL and wish 2 dedicate this song which speaks huge volumes about him.Big smileBig smile..this song is appropriate in the scenario when Ichcha left for VrindavanOuch, Veer wud b singing it for taking Ichcha granted and messing her life and allowing Vansh Ichcha Marriage happen, when he had all the time in the world 2 stop it, esp when Ichcha was herself ready 2 get married 2 him...he allowed situations 2 get out of hand...Ouch...irrespective of how many agree 2 this fact, but fact remains a fact tht Veer allowed situations 2 get out of control as he had given importance 2 Mai than his own capable brain, I knw very well hez doing the same error again..Shocked
By the way coming back to the video, this lovely video is made of lovely pictures and lyricsBig smile

AngryAngryAngryis this veer appreciationAngryAngryAngryor depreciationAngryAngryAngryi will answer this laterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL....this is also a thread for improving his character too, thts the reason y its titled my Real  Hero Veer, have u any objection sirjeeeeWinkLOL

Edited by shivani109 - 01 November 2010 at 12:50pm

payel_roy

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

payel_royshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

know tht I have very high expecations from my hero VeerBig smile, But still i wish 2 pen down my thoughts on my real hero VeerWinkLOL and wish 2 dedicate this song which speaks huge volumes about him.Big smileBig smile..this song is appropriate in the scenario when Ichcha left for VrindavanOuch, Veer wud b singing it for taking Ichcha granted and messing her life and allowing Vansh Ichcha Marriage happen, when he had all the time in the world 2 stop it, esp when Ichcha was herself ready 2 get married 2 him...he allowed situations 2 get out of hand...Ouch...irrespective of how many agree 2 this fact, but fact remains a fact tht Veer allowed situations 2 get out of control as he had given importance 2 Mai than his own capable brain, I knw very well hez doing the same error again..Shocked
By the way coming back to the video, this lovely video is made of lovely pictures and lyricsBig smile

AngryAngryAngryis this veer appreciationAngryAngryAngryor depreciationAngryAngryAngryi will answer this laterEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ROFL....this is also a thread for improving his character too, thts the reason y its titled my Real  Hero Veer, have u any objection sirjeeeeWinkLOL

ROFLROFLROFLGood he needs improvement but ur ichki ki hichki is perfectDeadDeadDeadi dont mind he improving further more coz thers always a scope of improvement in lifeSmilebut god bless ppl like ichki ki hitchki who alwaysCryCryCryand make others alsoCryCryCrygn...i gtg...will disscuss some other dayEmbarrassed

Suniye ji, Veer bhe Hamara aur Ichchca bhee, they will become better soon, btw U have a very good night and stop worrying..WinkEmbarrassedROFL

Edited by shivani109 - 01 November 2010 at 1:08pm

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

From 01.20 onwards to 02.29...Lovely scene

payel_roy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top