Uttaran

~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 31

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

heyyy no fair we like Veer too! See naa we kept out of the veer and icha thread but we like Veer too. Anyways u guys came on Taou thread tooSmile
who come,  i wanted intery u rejected, now we r rejecting u. badla pura. ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivani109

@SRKji what works best for you request yaa dhamki.Embarrassed..ROFL..to stop u creating fuss in an appreciation thread, esp when u urselves own an appreciation thread do i need 2 tell what kind of behaviour is expected in an appreciation thread...AngryROFL

Oh I perfectly understandSmile All I request is that if it is a character app thread of veer then it not be made into another jodi threadSmile keep it neutralSmile

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

heyyy no fair we like Veer too! See naa we kept out of the veer and icha thread but we like Veer too. Anyways u guys came on Taou thread tooSmile
who come,  i wanted intery u rejected, now we r rejecting u. badla pura. ROFLROFLROFL

but u r not a fan of tapuLOL all u do is badmouth her so of course...but u already entered and spoke did you notLOL

But bottom line is...I like Veer tooSmile

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

@SRKji what works best for you request yaa dhamki.Embarrassed..ROFL..to stop u creating fuss in an appreciation thread, esp when u urselves own an appreciation thread do i need 2 tell what kind of behaviour is expected in an appreciation thread...AngryROFL

Oh I perfectly understandSmile All I request is that if it is a character app thread of veer then it not be made into another jodi threadSmile keep it neutralSmile
wht r u doing in Tapasya fan club????  dont  u trying to make jodi. frankly saying i dont visit tht club since u rejected my membership there, but i know very well wht r u doing thereWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijitiny15shivani9

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

but u r not a fan of tapuLOL all u do is badmouth her so of course...but u already entered and spoke did you notLOL

its ur definition and my definition is u r not Veer fan. in tht thread u decided who is Tapu fan here we decide who is Veer Fan so hisab baraber. arey SRK jiiii do do thread se man nahin var raha hai kya YE DIL MANGE MORE???

tiny15shivani9

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Shivani ji if this is his App thread why dont u make it more a Veer thread and less a "what veer should do with Ichha thread" LOL Cos we are also fans of Veer...but not Vee   chaSmile
ROFLdont make me laugh. u r veer fan as long as ur hope of veeya. we hv seen ur veer love in very strong censored wordsLOL. BTW nice thread Shivani jiii. i m also Veer admirer.LOL i cant say fan, becoz fan means u hv to defend any how. but i like his personality but at the same time i can criticize him as wellLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL, Tqs Ankitji...for giving this pleasure with ur comments always...Payel shall make a list of fans/admirers.Smile.ur always welcome with ur comments but only those which arey 2 my liking plzzzzz..Embarrassed no I am kidding.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.LOLLOLLOL

its doneBig smile

tiny15shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

its ur definition and my definition is u r not Veer fan. in tht thread u decided who is Tapu fan here we decide who is Veer Fan so hisab baraber. arey SRK jiiii do do thread se man nahin var raha hai kya YE DIL MANGE MORE???

how do u consider urself a tapu fan when uve never said a good thing about her?LOL At least you know my reasons for liking veer! chalo if not anything I am merely expressing  my appreciation of a few of his finer qualitiesBig smile

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged

how do u consider urself a tapu fan when uve never said a good thing about her?LOL At least you know my reasons for liking veer! chalo if not anything I am merely expressing  my appreciation of a few of his finer qualitiesBig smile
i m not fan but well wisher, i m fan of only myself or those people who contribute to my country and not a reel charecter. as concern to the Tapu well wisher i hd given reason  in ur Tapu thread ihow i m better well wisher of her thn uLOLLOL pls read my post there.Wink

Edited by ankit111 - 01 November 2010 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top