Uttaran

~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by Greenbear

Shivani ji if this is his App thread why dont u make it more a Veer thread and less a "what veer should do with Ichha thread" LOL Cos we are also fans of Veer...but not Vee   chaSmile

Srkji Veer ki fan nahi, Nandish ki fan hai because of Nandmi. LOL

Btw Veer's name cannot be taken without taking Ichcha's name, Veer - Ichcha = Radha-Krishna by his own definition of their relationship.

Well if not fan we do like himSmile He is a part of our Veeya alsoSmile and Please dont associate veer and ichha to pure and divine Radha Krishna its a gross simileDead I like many of Veer's qualities as an individualSmile He is a much better person without this Ichha always troubling him!Dead

I am not saying they are Radha-Krishna, he himself saying that in the serial, also Heer-Ranjha. Abhi gross smilie (Dead) you can give to him or CVs. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedariankit111shivani9tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@SRKji what works best for you request yaa dhamki.Embarrassed..ROFL..to stop u creating fuss in an appreciation thread, esp when u urselves own an appreciation thread do i need 2 tell what kind of behaviour is expected in an appreciation thread...AngryROFL

Edited by shivani109 - 01 November 2010 at 6:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedaripayel_royankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Wrong Ankit jiSmile If I became angry with Veer for a few weeks it was for a good reason and that anger subsided. Sure I feel irritated with him at times but I appreciate him alot as a person who has a kind heart a wonderful brain and a sense of right and wrong. All I dont like about him is his tendencies to become a robotic veerdas and of course for the entire Tapu thing. But I know at heart he is a good and sensible person and not to mention....he is completely hot and has a killer smileDay Dreaming
@red, here i can agree and thts why he hs choosen rit and kicke out wrong from his lifeLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Greenbear

Shivani ji if this is his App thread why dont u make it more a Veer thread and less a "what veer should do with Ichha thread" LOL Cos we are also fans of Veer...but not Vee   chaSmile

Srkji Veer ki fan nahi, Nandish ki fan hai because of Nandmi. LOL

Btw Veer's name cannot be taken without taking Ichcha's name, Veer - Ichcha = Radha-Krishna by his own definition of their relationship.

Well if not fan we do like himSmile He is a part of our Veeya alsoSmile and Please dont associate veer and ichha to pure and divine Radha Krishna its a gross simileDead I like many of Veer's qualities as an individualSmile He is a much better person without this Ichha always troubling him!Dead
@bold red for tht u hv veeya club. without Ya for u Vee is useless. so enjoy ur veeya club where VEE is a dreamROFLROFL

tiny15shivani9

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

@SRKji what works best for you request yaa dhamki.Embarrassed..ROFL..to stop u creating fuss in an aprreciation thread, esp when u urselves own an appreciation thread do i need 2 tell what kind of behavious is expected in an appreciation thread...AngryROFL
she hs not one but two. but over embitiouswant to hv more and more. DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN. but we need a thread for our hero POLLUTION FREEROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarishivani9tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
heyyy no fair we like Veer too! See naa we kept out of the veer and icha thread but we like Veer too. Anyways u guys came on Tapu thread tooSmile

Edited by SRKLuvr - 01 November 2010 at 6:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarishivani9tiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged

heyyy no fair we like Veer too! See naa we kept out of the veer and icha thread but we like Veer too. Anyways u guys came on Taou thread tooSmile

But I/We made no fuss der did we, btw u still havent answered my question..WinkLOLLOL

sanjaykedaritiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

@SRKji what works best for you request yaa dhamki.Embarrassed..ROFL..to stop u creating fuss in an appreciation thread, esp when u urselves own an appreciation thread do i need 2 tell what kind of behaviour is expected in an appreciation thread...AngryROFL

Oh I perfectly understandSmile All I request is that if it is a character app thread of veer then it not be made into another jodi threadSmile keep it neutralSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top