Uttaran

~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 31

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
lovely thread dearStar..... I m only the fan of the boys Veer n VanshEmbarrassed...oders I dont careWink

....Veer the caring, supportive, n understanding Man..he has flaws but still he is VeerSmile

Mayb shivani u wud luv to use that Veer in utaran pix for the 1st page ...here u go

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roynutmeg7ankit111shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 12)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

wow ! just saw this thread... pls add me in the fan list... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royshivani9

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
So they are all set to change Ichcha through plastic surgery.  Shivaniji, probably you will need to change the pic of Ichcha on the first page and insert new Ichcha pic. LOL

Edited by Greenbear - 03 November 2010 at 9:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

So they are all set to change Ichcha through plastic surgery.  Shivaniji, probably you will need to change the pic of Ichcha on the first page and insert new Ichcha pic. LOL
oh no...
this is impossible... that would be the end of uttaran for me... bye bye uttaran... nehi nehi forum ko bye nehi karsakthi but i would not watch it..Angry

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

oh no...
this is impossible... that would be the end of uttaran for me... bye bye uttaran... nehi nehi forum ko bye nehi karsakthi but i would not watch it..Angry

lol, tina being replaced is more of a suspense than the serial itself.

rahulvaid001

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7ankit111shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

ji  noooo, i will never b abl 2 do tht..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by payel_roy

oh no...

lol, tina being replaced is more of a suspense than the serial itself.

Winkwhen the real story gets boringLOLthese tactics keep the viewers hookedWinkLOL...if tina would have been replace by now...i am sure 100% news of who is the replacement would have been outLOLEmbarrassed....but these cvs are much smarter than all of us and they know how to play their cardsWink..so relax and enjoy....till date no confirmed news of tina is outEmbarrassedWink

hmm very true..for me.it will very boring to wwatch Veer with anyone else..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royankit111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top