Uttaran

~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 31

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
LOL This is Veer's thread and I have not said anything negative about him. And Leave my Veeya Heaven alone!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ (Page 10)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

LOL This is Veer's thread and I have not said anything negative about him. And Leave my Veeya Heaven alone!
thn u also leave this thread alone. i dont want pollution in this thread with ur pregnancy jap and ur suggestion wht Veer sd do. if as thread starter u r deciding who sd be there, here also as thread starter Shivani with us decided to keep u away from this thread.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roy

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by payel_roy

Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Shivani ji if this is his App thread why dont u make it more a Veer thread and less a "what veer should do with Ichha thread" LOL Cos we are also fans of Veer...but not Vee   chaSmile
ROFLdont make me laugh. u r veer fan as long as ur hope of veeya. we hv seen ur veer love in very strong censored wordsLOL. BTW nice thread Shivani jiii. i m also Veer admirer.LOL i cant say fan, becoz fan means u hv to defend any how. but i like his personality but at the same time i can criticize him as wellLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL, Tqs Ankitji...for giving this pleasure with ur comments always...Payel shall make a list of fans/admirers.Smile.ur always welcome with ur comments but only those which arey 2 my liking plzzzzz..Embarrassed no I am kidding.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.LOLLOLLOL

its doneBig smile

Well done Payel..ClapThumbs Up
thank u shivani didiSmile

shivani9

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narain.manasi

we should put some more pics of veer .
yes we will do that... we r still working for this thread... once shivani didi is free she would do that... thanks for suggesting..Smile

Edited by payel_roy - 02 November 2010 at 4:10am

shivani9

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

aw....i cant see veer in so much pain....why doesnt that dumb witted ichcha come back!!!
arey USA me chhutiya mana rahi hai. after Tapu torture ak break to banta haiLOLLOL

payel_roy

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged

aw....i cant see veer in so much pain....why doesnt that dumb witted ichcha come back!!!
arey USA me chhutiya mana rahi hai. after Tapu torture ak break to banta haiLOLLOL

Yes she already gave shoots for all d possible crying positions which CVs can use to fill in any flashback scenes they want ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_roysourojankit111

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Yes she already gave shoots for all d possible crying positions which CVs can use to fill in any flashback scenes they want ROFLROFLROFL

I think she came back, gave more crying positions and again going for Diwali. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royankit111shyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by shyams

I think she came back, gave more crying positions and again going for Diwali. LOL

If u remember d sitting position in which Ichcha was crying remembering Jogi yesterday was same as what she was doing remembering Vansh when she went to Vrindavan initially LOLLOLLOL CVs just changed d flashback scenes from Vansh to Jogi LOLLOLLOL

payel_roy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top