~~~ Veer Appreciation Thread ~~~ - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shyams

If u remember d sitting position in which Ichcha was crying remembering Jogi yesterday was same as what she was doing remembering Vansh when she went to Vrindavan initially πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CVs just changed d flashback scenes from Vansh to Jogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
exactly even i noticed the same thing.. i think the cvs r using the same vedios..πŸ˜†

If u remember d sitting position in which Ichcha was crying remembering Jogi yesterday was same as what she was doing remembering Vansh when she went to Vrindavan initially πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CVs just changed d flashback scenes from Vansh to Jogi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah I noticed it was the same but in that article its written that she is going to wrap her shoot and then go for Diwali, so I thought maybe she returned to give more crying positions. πŸ˜†

I think for the track of Ammu telling her the whole truth about Jogi, they will use the telephonic position she had while talking to Mai. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Greenbear

Yeah I noticed it was the same but in that article its written that she is going to wrap her shoot and then go for Diwali, so I thought maybe she returned to give more crying positions. πŸ˜†

I think for the track of Ammu telling her the whole truth about Jogi, they will use the telephonic position she had while talking to Mai. πŸ˜†

Maybe CVs will steal ur idea and this is exactly what we may c πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab telephonic dubbing to US se bhi ho sakti hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maybe CVs will steal ur idea and this is exactly what we may c πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ab telephonic dubbing to US se bhi ho sakti hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† wat an idea sirjii....πŸ˜†  hope cvs would that atleast drag toh kum karenge... aaj ke episode mein bhi ichcha was just silently standing in front of the God and they were showing those flashbacks... and i think that clip of ichcha was shooted on that special episode day.. remember?? sameway she was standing their and uske baad usne uss sindoor ke thali mein sir patak diya... but aajkal woh humarein veer ke baare mein sochthi hi nehi,, hain na?...
Nowadays Ichcha madam is too consumed by Jogi and papa thoughts, she thinks she has already lost Veer.

And Veer is letting his ego come in the way of not expressing his true feelings and he is now becoming obstinate to marry Kinjal and show Ichcha that even he can move on.
Add me too, im also big fan of veer. and we should specially appreciate him for taking Icha's name while sleeping it is a turning point in Veer -Kinjal's marriage. dheere dheere kinjal sab samaj jayegi veer aur  icha ke baare mein
Edited by mkdeepaa - 13 years ago
i hope veer has recoverd totally....and veer plz listen to your father....he is the only one who really cares about you.......😊
This lovely song along with the mind blowing Veer Ichcha Chemistry between Nandish n Tina is the heart n soul of Uttaran for me..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQlp15We0-g[/YOUTUBE]

lovely thread dear⭐️..... I m only the fan of the boys Veer n Vansh😳...oders I dont careπŸ˜‰

....Veer the caring, supportive, n understanding Man..he has flaws but still he is Veer😊

Mayb shivani u wud luv to use that Veer in utaran pix for the 1st page ...here u go

wow ! just saw this thread... pls add me in the fan list... 😊