Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really thnks😊 to shivani & payel for opening this thread which is much awaited in this forum.am too the biggest fan of⭐️Veer 😳 for only this character i watch this show till now.really its needed 👏 for both of u for such a beautiful creation.
Veer really got fever for ichcha😭😭😭...arrey yar ichki ki hitchki aur kaise kaise tension degi veer ko😭😭😭...veer really needs her to survive😭😭😭...he clearly said today...main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta😭😭😭...if this ichki ki hithcki does one stupid thing this time😡i will not anyone like her😡😡😡😳
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

Veer really got fever for ichcha😭😭😭...arrey yar ichki ki hitchki aur kaise kaise tension degi veer ko😭😭😭...veer really needs her to survive😭😭😭...he clearly said today...main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta😭😭😭...if this ichki ki hithcki does one stupid thing this time😡i will not anyone like her😳

u mean u wont let anyone like her..😳😆😆😆
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we should put some more pics of veer .
Edited by narain.manasi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shivani109

u mean u wont let anyone like her..😳😆😆😆

yes coz i will not spare her and her fans😈😈😈Embarrassed
shivani9 thumbnail

yes coz i will not spare her and her fans😳

🤣...chalo aapke khushi ke liye hum haazir ,hai sadaaaa 2 accept ur punishment..😛.
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shivani109

🤣...chalo aapke khushi ke liye hum haazir ,hai sadaaaa 2 accept ur punishment..😛.

better teach somethings to ichki ki hitchkiarrey cant she see how much veer loves her😡jaan legi kya uski🤢🤢🤢
shivani9 thumbnail

better teach somethings to ichki ki hitchkiarrey cant she see how much veer loves her😡jaan legi kya uski🤢🤢🤢

sure..😛🤣
 know tht I have very high expecations from my hero Veer😃, But still i wish 2 pen down my thoughts on my real hero Veer😉😆 and wish 2 dedicate this song which speaks huge volumes about him.😃😃..this song is appropriate in the scenario when Ichcha left for Vrindavan, Veer wud b singing it for taking Ichcha granted and messing her life and allowing Vansh Ichcha Marriage happen, when he had all the time in the world 2 stop it, esp when Ichcha was herself ready 2 get married 2 him...he allowed situations 2 get out of hand......irrespective of how many agree 2 this fact, but fact remains a fact tht Veer allowed situations 2 get out of control as he had given importance 2 Mai than his own capable brain, I knw very well hez doing the same error again..😲
By the way coming back to the video, this lovely video is made of lovely pictures and lyrics😃

😡😡😡is this veer appreciation😡😡😡or depreciation😡😡😡i will answer this later😳😳😳

shivani9 thumbnail

know tht I have very high expecations from my hero Veer😃, But still i wish 2 pen down my thoughts on my real hero Veer😉😆 and wish 2 dedicate this song which speaks huge volumes about him.😃😃..this song is appropriate in the scenario when Ichcha left for Vrindavan, Veer wud b singing it for taking Ichcha granted and messing her life and allowing Vansh Ichcha Marriage happen, when he had all the time in the world 2 stop it, esp when Ichcha was herself ready 2 get married 2 him...he allowed situations 2 get out of hand......irrespective of how many agree 2 this fact, but fact remains a fact tht Veer allowed situations 2 get out of control as he had given importance 2 Mai than his own capable brain, I knw very well hez doing the same error again..😲
By the way coming back to the video, this lovely video is made of lovely pictures and lyrics😃

😡😡😡is this veer appreciation😡😡😡or depreciation😡😡😡i will answer this later😳😳😳

🤣....this is also a thread for improving his character too, thts the reason y its titled my Real  Hero Veer, have u any objection sirjeeee😉😆
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago