Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

mussy.jamshed

IF-Dazzler

mussy.jamshed

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Sophia........LOLLOLLOLLOL I have one thing for you, no three things, Hugs, kisses and accolades......LOLLOLLOL It's sexiest way for Face revelation........wow...........hamaray dil ki baat likh dee.........hai kash aisa hotaDay Dreaming .............nakusha is looking to pounce on her prey  - DSP..........LOLLOLLOL wah wah u made my day..............I read it just now .......it made me relax for FR now......I will keep reading it daily till 13th November 2010ClapClapClap

mussy is so happy Big smile...............well done loved yr funny FR OS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sophia21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny FR One Shot!! (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top